24: Pabo-city

[Third person pov]

If Changbin Hyung waves at you, is it considered a microwave?”

Changbin glared at Jeongin, it was only a simple game of rock, paper, scissors, if only he had known that the younger would bring a gun to a toothpick fight, he would had brought a weapon with him. Like bro, all you gotta do is ask Minho, you'd be surprised the kind of weapons he has under his sleeves.

“Can we just start the game?”

Alas, the three teams gathered and Han counted to three, leaving the members genuinely surprised that he could count that high– I'm sorry, don't come at me *hides behind Chan*

Changbin won the first round, claiming first game for his team. Minho and Chan were left to face off and so Jisung counted again. “One, two, seventeen,” *sigh* I guess nothing last forever.

“Han, its three” Yin conveyed, making him perplexed.

“Its three o'clock ready?”

“FOR GOODNESS SAKE, LETS JUST PLAY!”

And this time Hyunjin counted. “One, seven, bonjour!”

“Please, I beg of you, just tell me its on purpose,” Seungmin pleaded, he just wanted to be sure they hadn't unlocked such peak of pabo-city.

“I once stood next a flame for ten minutes, so I could say I'm scorching hot!”

“Did it work?” Felix asked Yin, making everyone face palm, except Minho, he faked face palmed, cause sis actually wanted the tea!

“Sadly no, before I could make it, a skunk jumped out of nowhere and sprayed our guide,” Yin drawled, shaking her head.

“Can we please just play? And this time, no body should count,” Chan glared at Hyunjin and Jisung. “One, two, three-”

“But you said no-”

I can!” The big bum leader wailed at the interruption. When everyone finally relaxed, well except for Jeongin slapping Changbin's ass, Chan and Minho played and the receding hairline guy won, high fiving his team.

Minho turned to his team and then grinned, which slowly turned into a sheepish chuckle. “I lost on purpose,” He enunciated with a bunny grin.

Yin and Seungmin exchanged blank stares and then looked back at Lee know. “Totally...”

And so it began.

--------------• ° -💙- ° •---------------

Damn, I really be slicing these chapters into tiny parts 😔

But anyways, first update of the year!
Whoop whoop!

Moving on, hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment

Thanks
Have a lovely new year
Cya💙