37: Chaotic? Nah, just another normal Skz day

Winner: Megaverse

[Third person pov]

"Yin no, close your eyes!"

The shorter's vision was quickly blocked out by Seungmin's hands, the moment he heard the first beat of the song team Orange had chosen. "What? I wanna see some sexy men," Yin blurted, turning around to get his hands off. And when that failed, Yin decided to watch the performance through the little slips of his fingers.

And sadly, Yin wasn't the only one who had her vision blocked, hairline did too. He couldn't watch his kids dance that, and like the grandpa he was, he wanted them to pick another song. He would wail in pure agony. "Naur, naur, I'm saur scared!" the kangaroo beseeched.

You might be wondering what song they wanted to dance to. If you guessed right lights, congratulations. . . on guessing wrong. It was a nice, friendly innocent song. Taste. How pure.

Ladies, gentlemen and those in between- aluminium foils, I pressure. Fake eyes opened, and the sexy dancing began, bodies rolled in perfect sync with the music. Now I wouldn't mind explaining the whole dance but I've got a limited word count. But let me tell you sis, its so damn sexy, practically had the members yelling and shutting their eyes. If you don't know this danceracha masterpiece, search it up and watch, your eyes will never remain the same.

Look at me, promoting the song. You better pay me up, Chan or I'm telling Jyp.

The music ended and team orange was practically panting at this point, standing in the finishing pose. "Yay!" Yin clapped, cheering for the half seen show. "That was so sexy!"

"Yin!" Papa Chris shut his ears, along with his abandoned whippersnappers as they ran around the room, yelling.

"Thank you, Thank you," Changbin, Hyunjin and Jisung bowed, already used to how they always react to matters like this. At least someone appreciated their art.

Bewildered, Seungmin mused. "You saw?"

"Next team, please," Yin quickly changed the subject, tugging the Australian chicken out of the ball he had curled into. "Yongbok, save me," she whispered.

"I cannot human right now!"

"You practically danced that on stage, in front of thousands of people?" Baby bread huffed, also pulling the blonde koala too.

"Fine," Felix huffed. He, along with Jeongin and Chan huddled around each other, to discuss a serious matter. "when life gives you lemon, make lemon. And then life would be like 'what? ' Am I right?"

"Yeah, and then, break the lemonade stand, and whack life with the table," Jeongin butted in.

"Life is a prison and being around you guys is maximum security," Here goes Chan's thoughts again, about digging a grave, and this time, tossing a fox and chicken inside.

"They seem to be saying something important," Hyunjin marveled at how intellectual they looked. He so wanted to be in that smart conversation.