47: Screaming in silence

[Third person pov]

I'm very bad at this game, how lucky is that?

There was no way in Jyp's plastic pant was that lucky, rather it was the opposite of it, like fire and ice, day and night, Chan and hair. They needed the extra point this random activity offered, like c'mon people, it was slowly turning into a madhouse, like you're being chased by a pack of angry Chans- sorry, I meant wolves*

The orange team went first, ever ready for this competition. I mean, they've got Hyunjin, right? The guy who mistook 'when Chan had red hair' for 'when Chan strips'. They've got Changbin, he's very loud, I tell you. They've also got Jisung, bro puts his heart and soul into acting but he couldn't speak slowly. Le sigh, what a team.

And if you haven't caught on to what game they were about to play, my brethren, say 'aye'

Now that you've clarified your befuddlement, allow me to enlighten you homo sapiens, they were about to play squid game. Kidding, kidding. Sorry, I forget to take my clown medications.

Its was actually screaming in silence, baby shark du du du du du- I got carried away, it was stuck in my head now you have to suffer with me. Mwahahahahahaha.

Since I'm such a nice person *chuckles nervously* *Hides evil plan to dominate the earth* I'll now explain what was going on.

Jisung was now sat opposite Hyunjin, who was leaning closer as if that  would make him hear the quokka more. “What? Speak slowly!” Hyunjin yelled, causing the Anime legs squirrel who was speaking too fast to laugh.

Jisung huffed, taking it slow this time– don't you dare take it that way. “Polar bear-"

Hyunjin read his lips and nodded, fulling understanding what he said. “Underwear?”

Changbin who was holding up the sign gave up, whacking Hyunjin's head with it, the other teams laughing at their epic fail.

But Jisung didn't plan on giving up so easily, like bro had faith in Hwang, so he tried again. “Snow, like lalalala princess, dwarves, dwarves like Changbin Hyung!”

“YAH!” the poor ex Bermuda triangle and now Queen card whacked Hyunjin's head again on behalf of his buddy Jisung as he couldn't get to him right now.

“Changbin Hyung? Princess Changbin?” Okay y'all Hyunjin finally got it. “Pig!” never mind what I said.

“Ugh, pass, pass, pass,” Jisung grew tired, waving his squirrel hands in dismay.

Changbin flipped from the word Hyunjin was supposed to guess. Which was 'white'. Jisung looked at the next word, thinking how he was supposed to act it out.

“Channie Hyung!”

Hyunjin nodded. “Channie Hyung?”

“Yes, Yes!” Jisung was ecstatic. “Channie Hyung's behind.”

Hyunjin paused, looking at Chan who was throwing a bombastic side eye at Jisung. “Behind? Cake! Cake!”