48: Stray kids musical

[Third person pov]

"Remember that one time Jisung was a horse?"

Ah yes, who could possibly forget how the quokka transformed into a horse? He was too wow'd by wow to be wowing- someone call the brain cells police. And all Hyunjin was trying to do was imply the fact that maybe, with the help of science, witchcraft and a bit of pixie dust he could transform into a compass and lead them towards the clues. Now y'all are like; what clues? It was the last game *cries in time flies* and for the final event the teams were assigned a simple friendly task.

To battle to the death- okay, that's a lie.

For the last game, various boxes were tucked in different locations of a school, boxes which held chits with skz songs imprinted on them, scrabbled from their albums and each team were assigned to find three songs from a specific album, sounds so easy. Easy as pie, easy as abc, easy as algebra and quantum physics.

Here, we have the orange team and brah- if you don't know the members of each teams by now, tsk tsk tsk, you'll make this guy (> •-•)> sad- this peculiar team had to hunt three songs from the album; Five star. And since we're on the topic, what's your favorite song from this album?

"Hey!" Jisung- who misheard what Hyunjin said- yelled. "I did not kiss that horse, it kissed me!" In his defense, the stuffed toy tripped on gravity and fell on the poor Jisung- wait, we're you thinking an actual horse? Hahahahhahah jail, right now.

Changbin froze, turning to both Jisung and Hyunjin who were now arguing about what Barbie is the best. He had no idea how they got there but questioning it would only lead to the death of his two remaining brain cells, so the tallest member of stray kids- evil cackle- proceeded to search for more boxes, so far they got songs like Miroh, get boxer and freeze with a side of Jisung and Hyunjin dancing ballet- again don't question it.

"Accept that Barbie spy squad is the best or we'll dance forever!" That was Jisung, I bet you're not surprised.

"Never, mwahahaha!" Hyunjin cackled like the witch from the wizard of Oz.

And that made Changbin want to go home, he felt like Dorothy without the red slipper, rather he had Jisung and Hyunjin both competing for the role of the scare crow.

The black haired opened a box and luck was on his side because the chit had the word 'super bowl' written on it. Egg-cellent, now they had two more songs to go.

------ 🍜------

"This one says 'megaverse' keep searching!"

Old man averted his gaze from the chit, just to be greeted by both Felix and Jeongin now singing and dancing to the song. Papa Chris sighed, so much for team work. The yellow team had to find three songs from The album; Maxident; again, what's your favorite song from this album?

Team yellow had come across lots of song and they made it their mission to sing and dance to it, ranging from complex to hall of fame even to that one song goes 'oh baby please stop for me' sometimes I think its actually Chan talking to his hairline when it started LEAVE-ing. See what o did there? I genuinely apologize for this. *cri*