CHAPTER 22

Eunji locked her phone and slide it in the pocket of her departmental blazer.

She felt stiff seating on the edge of the long couch. Her eyes constantly stealing secret glances to the certain two people inside the room.

She cannot believe she is sitting in the same room as them. She cannot believe she is included in the meeting they are in.

Don't get her wrong. She doesn't like them because of Jisu but is it a natural feeling to feel excited in a certain way when you're in the same room of famous good looking people?

When you're just few meters away from them?

Eunji gulped, sliding her palms against her trousers. She tried her best to listen to the woman speaking in front.

Again, she couldn't help but to glance to them. She, once again, found herself looking at them. To Jay before it moved to the man next yo him,

To Jake.

Eunji's eyes widened when she found him looking at her, causing their eyes to meet. Her breath caught in her throat as her mind malfunctioned for a moment.

When she realized what's happening, she immediately faced the front of the room. Her mind jumbles as her system fell into a total chaos.

What the hell?!

Her heart is beating in a certain way. It's quite overwhelming to the point she just wanted to leave the room in an instant or the ground to swallow her whole.

She inhaled deeply all the whole closing her eyes.

It's alright. He probably think I'm weird now but it's alright.

She shakes her head and just sat there, trying to listen to the people talking in front while enduring the time she has inside the room.

On the other hand, Jake's brows furrowed. His gaze landing to the girl's blazer.

BS Architecture.

Funny how the girl reminded him of her again.