CHAPTER 26

"I'm sorry, are you okay? "

Eunji tilted her head after picking her phone that fell when she suddenly bumped to someone.

The blinding rays of the sun strikes her pupils making her hard to see the face of the person who bumped to her.

She stood up, eyes not leaving the man's face. Her eyes widened upon realizing who it was.

It's the man, the person who Jisu hated because of her brother's ex partner.

Park Jay.

Eunji blinked, nodding her head as the cat got her tongue at the moment.

She felt starstruck as it is the first time she's close with the man.

Being intimidated with famous or known people, especially if it has an ethereal visual, is normal to Eunji. That's why it explains her current situation.

Jay's eyes landed on the big slice of pizza on the ground, along with a plastic plate next to it.

"Is that yours? " He asked, pointing to the food on the ground.

Eunji followed his gaze and saw the food she bought earlier. She nodded and looked at him, smiling timidly.

"Yeah, but it's alright. You don't have to apologize. " She replied, predicting the man's next word.

She didn't want to have long conversation with the man as much as possible because first, her friend Jisu. Second, she's intimidated by him despite his friendly smile and gentle gaze.

"Oh I'm sorry. Please, let me pay you—"

"No no, it's alright, really. " She immediately interrupted him. "You don't have to. "

"Anyway, I need to go. " Eunji bowed her head and slowly leave the place, leaving the man bewildered while following her frame with his eyes.

He smiled, shaking his head.

That was first.

He thought.

"Jay! "

Jay tilted his head to the side and saw his friends, Heeseung, Sunghoon and Jake, approaching him.

"Heeseung's inviting us for a drink, his treat. " Sunghoon said, arm snaking to Jay's shoulder.

Jake silently watches him after glancing to the pizza on the ground. He certainly saw the scene that unfolded at the place before Sunghoon and Heeseung joined him and called Jay's name.