CHAPTER 70

Eunji tears off her gaze from her screen when she heard Jake cleared his throat. She blinked, not knowing what to do. Should she look at him or she would play deaf and ignore him instead?

The view of the underground parking lot where they are in seems interesting too...

Truth be told, she felt awkward....in a good way, if that even makes sense.

"Do you want something to eat or drink first? " Jake asked. "Anything? "

Finally, Eunji set her eyes to him and smiled. She shakes her head. "Not really. "

Jake cocked a brow, as if he can read her. "Really? "

She let out a defeated sigh. "Maybe a mango shake will do hehe. "

The man chuckled, shaking his head. "Alright, a mango shake. " He says, unbuckling his seatbelt. "It is. " He added.

Following his actions, Eunji tried to unbuckle hers too. But being in an expensive sports car, she could not help but to be ignorant.

The car Jake is using at the moment is different from the one he used before when she ride with him to Busan.

I saw how to open that car in tiktok, not this one though.

Jake, upon seeing her struggle, leaned towards her and helped her to unbuckle her seatbelt.

Eunji caught her breath from the sudden proximity. She swallowed hard when his scent entered her nostrils. She can definitely hear her own heartbeat from how loud and rapid it is.

And it's all because of him, the man that is so close to her. Literally.

If Eunji would shift a little, she's knows damn well her lips would be pressed against his flawless skin. That's why she was frozen in her spot all the while unconsciously holding her breath.

The proximity of their body, it's wrecking her nerves. And she oddly likes it.

"There. "

Once Jake leans back, Eunji had to stop herself from frowning. Instead she blinked her eyes then smiled to him.

"Uhh thanks. "

Jake hummed then smiled. "Always, Ej. " He says before going out.

Eunji had to put her hands against her chest. Her heart is still beating so loudly.

What just happened?

But the real question is, why does she like it? Him being that close to her. She bit her lips, eyes shutting as she shakes her head.

I'm doomed.

×××××××××××××××××××××

Hello, everyone! I just wanna know your feedback to this book hehe. If y'all don't mind, can you answer the following:

How's the story so far?

Are things escalates so fast? Or so slow?

Since there are kids here, for future purposes, is a kissing scene too much?

That's all, thank y'all! Also, thank you so much for reading! <33