CHAPTER 96

Eunji went back to the table after her talk with Sowon through her phone.

She was confused at first upon seeing the chair she was sitting on was now occupied by someone. And that someone is being Jake himself.

The only available chair now was the far end, where Jake was seated.

So without much of a choice, she slide down the chair. Jake's left arm immediately went up to the backrest of her chair.

Eunji gave him a smile which he just answered with a nod. The action saddened her, especially that she hasn't forgot the conversation she had with him wherein he implied that he view whatever that is in between them is just a temporary.

"Okay! Since we're complete now, let's start a game. An interesting game, don't worry. " One of Eunji's blockmate, announced.

"I swear to hod if it's truth or dare, I'm out! We're not high school anymore. "

Chuckles immediately was heard after the one of the the girl in their table, spoke.

The man who was announcing immediately shook his head while laughing. You can definitely tell the alcohol took an effect to them.

"No, not that. " He said. "But first, let's move to an empty space. Come on, trust me on this one. This is fun! "

Putting their trust to him, everyone moved to an empty space. Now, they are seated on the marbled floor in big circle.

Eunji is sitting in between of Sowon and Jake while Jisu is sitting next to Sowon. Eunji has been avoiding Jisu's stare the whole time since Jake's arrival. She doesn't want to see the disappointment behind her friend's eyes.

"Our game is, " he paused to smirk. " Make out or drink! "

"This bottle will be spun and whoever point it would decide whether to drink the whole alcohol in this glass, "

Eunji's eyes widened upon seeing the glass the man is holding. It is not a normal shot glass. It is not small, it is big. It's like a glass you use in the kitchen to drink water.

"Or make out with the person you find the most attractive in this circle. " He continued.

Everyone cheered, finding the game entertaining and fun. Except Eunji. No, not because someone she doesn't  like could kiss her.

It's because the most attractive man in the circle is the man sitting next to him. And she doesn't want anyone to kiss him.

Anyone but her...

She shook her head from the thought. The alcohol is taking its effect on her too, that's why she's having those thoughts.

"There is only one rule. Empty the alcohol in this glass if you don't want to be kissed. "

The bottle was spun in the space in the middle. They waited for a few seconds before it stopped and pointed to the one who introduced the game.

Everyone cheered when he stood up and walked towards the short haired girl and kissed her right there, in front of everyone.

Eunji gasped, watching the two of her blockmates make out in front of everyone while everyone cheered even more.

After a minute and so, the bottle was spun again.

And it stopped to Jisu.

Eunji didn't know why but her heart hammered inside her chest from the intense nervousness. She's scared what will happen.

Especially when their eyes met. Jisu looked at her. Her eyes was sad and that made Eunji guilty.

Jisu's gaze then moved to Jake then to the ground.

Please no...

Eunji held her breath when Jisu stood up. Though she immediately exhaled in relief when instead of going towards their them, Jisu walked towards where the glass is and drink the alcohol in it.

Eunji looked at Sowon and saw her looking on the ground. Even though Sowon doesn't voice it nor confirm it, Eunji knew they are thinking the same thing.

Jisu chose to drink that amount of alcohol rather than kiss someone.... And it's probably because of her...

Eunji was busy the whole time as she was busy with her emotions. She was only snapped to reality when Sowon nudged her.

She looked at her friend then followed Sowon's eyes. The bottle is pointing Yeonjun who is looking at her.

Really looking at her.

Oh no.

Eunji glanced at Jake who is also looking at the man. Yeonjun slowly stood up, eyes still on hers. His body is facing her direction. He was about to take a step forward in her way but was stopped when Jake suddenly spoke.

"No need. Give me the glass. " Everyone was confuse, including Eunji. "What? The rule is to empty the glass, right? "

No one answered. So he continued, "Now give me the damn glass. "

Jake immediately chugged down the alcohol without expression.

Yeonjun went back to his previous spot while Eunji is staring at Jake. She couldn't believe he emptied the glass for her.

The bottle was spun.

And as if the fate is provoking Eunji even more, it pointed to the man next to her. The same man who emptied the glass for her.

Everyone's eyes is now on him, waiting for his next move. Everyone is anticipating.

Eunji felt a hand grasping her wrist. She looked at his hand then back to his eyes.

"I'm choosing make out. " He spoke, loud enough for everyone to hear. He stood up and since he's holding her wrist, Eunji doesn't have a choice but to follow. "Now, if you excuse us, we want privacy. "

He added before leaving the place with Eunji, following behind him.

Everyone gasps and cheered after they left, some didn't like it but most of them doesn't care since it is just a game. Or that's what they thought.

Meanwhile, Sowon couldn't help but to look at Jisu who is looking towards the direction where Eunji and Jake took upon their departure from the room.

"Are they together? " She whispered asking.

It is not Sowon's place to answer the question. "I'm sorry. "

And seeing Jisu right there pains her. A lot.