CHAPTER 110

Warning: make out ahead.

-

Eunji rolled her eyes then blocked the unknown number after reading the messages. This is not the first time she received such a message since that night when they made it official.

When words spread about the Sim Jake seeing someone.

"Are you alright? "

Eunji looked at Jake who is seated on the driver seat. She faint a smile, nodding.

"I am. " She answered, averting her gaze and look ahead of them instead.

They are currently in a parking lot of a mall, eating ice cream. Or at least her as according to the man, he does not eat ice cream.

"You're lying. " That was not a question. "Is it because of your friend? "

Eunji pouted then shakes her head. "I'm really fine, I promise. "

Jake shifted and faced her. "If you're fine, love, you won't sighing heavily from time to time. If you are not upset, you will not eat ice cream that much. "

Eunji moved her eyes to the container she's holding. It's a one liter ice cream. She begged him to let her buy it as Jake doesn't like the idea of her eating so much sweet.

That's why she ended up getting a one litter and decided to eat it in his car.

She sighed. "It's just that Jisu, she still doesn't talk to me. It's been a week already. " She started. "I feel like we are drifting far away, for real this time. "

She smiled, glancing at Jake who is looking at her, silently listening. "I mean, I get it that she's hurt but I'm hurt too. I know I shouldn't feel upset because it's my fault she's hurting, I betrayed her after all.... But i couldn't help it. "

"Bab—"

Eunji immediately interrupted him by shaking her head. She chuckled. "Shh, Mr Sim. Let's not talk about it, let's just do something else. "

Jake raised a brow. "Do something like? "

"Like talking? " Eunji faced him. "And eat this ice cream. Help me finish it please? "

"I don't eat ice cream. "

"Why? It taste good! It's not chocolate, it's vanilla if you didn't know. "

"I'm aware, baby. "

She sighed. "Just taste it, I'm sure you will like it. I swear. " She insisted. "Just one spoon. "

"And if I didn't like it? " Jake challenged.

Eunji shakes her head. "I know you will like it. If you will, I'll do anything you want. If don't, them I'll cook you something. Deal? " She says, tricking him to taste the ice cream.

The corner of his lips tugged upward. "Alright, deal. " He answered. "Baby, do you like me to like the ice cream or not? "

"Of course, I do. This is my favorite flavor and I would be more than glad if you will really like it. "

He hummed while nodding. "Alright, love. "

Jake leaned closer to her and took the container she was holding. Eunji stared at him, anticipating.

Though she was surprised when he took a spoon of the vanilla ice cream and feed it to her. She gave him a bewildered but the man just gave her a nod.

With that, she opened her mouth and accepted the ice cream, thinking he just wanted to feed her first before faking a spoon of himself.

But she thought wrong when Jake suddenly leaned closer to her, too close to be exact, making her hold her breath as the ice cream melts in her mouth. She can feel his breath, the light touch of his lips against hers.

If one of them moved, their lips would definitely touch each other. And the proximity is making her light headed. She cannot think straight. The ice cream in her mouth is now forgotten.

"Can I? " Jake asked, lips almost touching.

Unable to talk, Eunji nodded. She closed her eyes when Jake's lips pressed against hers. Their lips moved against each other so perfectly, so slowly.

A gasp escaped her lips when Jake slipped his tongue inside hers, tasting the vanilla ice cream he fed her earlier. His tongue stroked hers while his hand taking the container from her grasp and blindly put it behind them.

The kiss intensifies as Jake held Eunji by the waist and guided her to his lap. Eunji settled herself on his lap, her legs rests on either of his side as her hands rests on his shoulder blade, clenching it. Jake's arms snaked around her waist and pulled her impossibly closer.

Their lips parted as the lack of air became prominent. Eunji panted, her chest heaving. She bit her lip when she felt his lips leaving kisses to her neck.

"Jake, " she tried to let out. "Someone might s-see us—"

Eunji couldn't complete her sentence when the man nipped her skin. She clenched her fist, arching her back from the sensation. She would lie if she said she doesn't like what the man is doing.

This is the first time they reached this level of intimacy and Eunji couldn't help but to be nervous yet thrilled about the fact that someone might see what they are doing.

Jake rolled his wet tongue against a certain part of her skin before pulling away. Eunji immediately buried her head at the crook of his neck. She inhaled his addicting scent.

He chuckled. "Baby, the windows are tinted. " He spoke with hoarse voice.

Eunji can feel the heat coming to her cheeks as realization hits her. She just had a make out with her boyfriend. Her, sitting on his lap. His hands, holding her waist tightly, securing her on his lap.

Jake chuckled, noticing her behavior. "You know I can wait, right? I can wait till our marriage. "

Eunji's eyes widened causing the man to chuckle once again. She immediately hit him lightly with her fist for making fun of the situation.

Jake catches her fists. "Alright, alright. Please don't move, baby. You're on my lap. "

Once again, Eunji's eyes widened while the man fell into a fit of laughter.

"But you're right, baby. Vanilla ice cream taste good. And I would certainly love to taste it again. " He says, looking down to her lips then to her eyes.

God.