CHAPTER 46

Eunji didn't remove her gaze onto the door since she locked her phone after talking to her online friend.

She watches the entrance like a hawk, looking at the people's faces that enters inside. She would squint her eyes, observing every people that walk passed the door.

And so far, the description, the facts that the man gave her haven't met anyone who enters inside.

Eunji took a quick glance to her friends as he sips in her drink. Jisu is busy writing on the papers while Sowon is busy with her phone.

Eunji sets her eyes back to the entrance as she takes another gulp to her drink.

She didn't know what to expect. She's so curious what he looks like, the man she's talking to online.

Despite the "liking the anonymity" she always reason whenever the man would ask or bring the topic about meeting each other, she wouldn't deny that she wanted to see him.

To know what he looks like.

Base from the way he types, his standard, the information she has about him, she's quite certain he look decent. That's her judgement.

And she would be very disappointed if the man online doesn't match him in real life.

While busy with her thoughts and observing the entrance, Eunji suddenly choked to her drink with her eyes going so wide when a familiar man enters the shop.

Sowon, who are sitting beside her, immediately pats her back. Eunji looks at Jisu who are looking at him with worry.

"Are you alright, Eunji? "

Oh no, what is he doing here?

What are they doing here?!

Eunji cleared her throat and drink the water Jisu offered to her.

"I'm fine, thank you. " She answered after drinking half of the bottle.

"Drink carefully, alright? "

She nodded to her friend and set her eyes to the group of tall men who towers everyone who by now is at the counter.

Eunji shakes her head, smiling to her friend who now go back to what they were doing. With Jisu writing on the paper and Sowon, on her phone.

Eunji blinked, realizing something. She immediately moved her gaze to the entrance and mentally curse upon seeing numbers of people walking towards the counter.

Ughhh!

Now I don't get the chance to see each of their faces.

Indeed, she couldn't. Because Jake, the man who she's developing a crush with, the same man who she should avoid, along with his friends, distracted her from spotting her online friend by the entrance.