CHAPTER 56

Sliding her phone through her pocket, Eunji once again waited for a bus to ride on.

She has been waiting for hours and her legs are getting numb for standing for so long.

There's an old man sleeping on the bench of the bus stop and that left Eunji to stand on the side of the road while waiting.

And it's been hours already.

Few more minutes and I'll seriously ride the train again. Few more minutes.

Going to the bus terminal is no longer a choice to Eunji. Because seeing her cash on hand, she doubt she can have extra money to pay for a cab to go to the bus terminal. Besides, the terminal is a kilometer away from where she is standing.

And it's already night, uber drivers will surely ask for more than the supposed amount.

The train, however, is a bit closer to the bus stop she's currently in. It will take her about thirty minutes to go there by feet.

While mentally cursing for the lack of luck she has today, to make it worst, rain drops started pouring.

Acting on instinct, Eunji immediately ran towards nowhere, out of panic.

"Oh shit shit shit! " She chanted, running towards under a big tree. It barely covers her from the heavy rain but it's better than nothing.

Besides, there is nothing in the place that she can hid under. The bench at the bus stop doesn't have a roof, and that explains the old man, wide awake and already soaking wet.

Eunji once again muttered rainbow of curses.

She pulled out her phone and began typing on her screen. But before she could even send her message to her friends, her phone died.

"Great. Just great. " She muttered, biting her lip.

At this point, she's internally praying that batman would come and save her at the moment.

Though amidst of her deep in her thought, a two seater Lamborghini stopped in front of her. Her brows immediately furrowed in confusion.

She was about to walk to another spot but stopped when the door of the car opened. She had to crouched down a little to see what's inside. To see who is inside.

Jake Sim.