CHAPTER 124

2:50 pm.

That's the time when Eunji and Jake arrived at the Seaside Restaurant. Eunji is nervous and scared, she wants to cancel the meet up and back out, to not find the truth.

She want to ditch everything and just go home to her hometown, Busan. But she clenched her fist and face the reality.

She is not a homewrecker. She doesn't want to ruin a family. She will not be selfish.

Eunji sighed. She glanced at Jake who is sitting next to her, busy examining the menu. She looked at the clock then heave a sigh.

She is ten minutes late.

"Baby. " Jake called her. "I'll just head to the restroom for a bit. "

Eunji nodded. "Yes, yes. I'll stay here and wait for them. " She said.

Jake stood up, leaving his keys and phone on the table and leave the table. Once he left, Eunji let out a heavy sigh.

She doesn't know if bringing him is a good idea. Especially that they will meet his ex fling and his son.

Eunji reached for Jake's phone to look for the time. A smile immediately crept to her lips upon seeing her picture being his lockscreen. Curious, she swiped the screen up, expecting a passcode. But there is none. Instead, what greeted her is their picture as their lockscreen.

Too immersed from Jake's phone and the butterflies in her stomach, Eunji didn't notice the new arrivals. The girl sat across her while the little boy occupied the chair beside her.

"Eunji, am I right? "

Eunji tore her gaze from Jake's phone and set it in front of her. A familiar girl immediately greeted her line of sight. It's the same girl in the pictures that the unknown number sent her.

Eunji locked Jake's phone and lifted her chin, possessing a confident aura. "I am. You are? "

The girl smirked. "Iseul. "

Can I do this?

Should I just leave and escape?

It's starting to hurt....

Eunji bit her lip, mentally praying to give her enough strength to face everything. She inhaled deeply. "So where is he? Where is his son? "

"Ah, our son? " Iseul giggled, looking to her side.

Eunji followed Iseul's gaze. She's expecting. She's expecting to see a little boy with a similar features just like his claimed father.

Eunji immediately stood up. She doesn't know what to feel at the moment. "Are you fucking kidding me right now?! "

"Do I look like I am kidding? "

Eunji let out a sarcastic laugh. "You want me to believe this child is Jake's son? Are you fucking serious right now? " She asked, gritting her teeth. "Even stupid people with the lowest IQ wouldn't believe you! "

White skin. Blonde hair. Blue eyes. Does the girl really think she is stupid? Anyone who could see the little boy can immediately tell he's an american. Or atleast half american!

Who is she fooling?

"Watch your words! "

This time, it's Eunji's turn to smirk. She shakes her head. "That is not Jake's child. You cannot fool me just like how you can fool yourself. "

As if on cue, Jake appeared on Eunji's side. His forehead creased as confusion is well evident in his face.

"Baby, what's happening? " He asked.

"Nothing. " Eunji answered, taking his keys and phone before grabbing Jake's arms and stormed out of the restaurant.

She couldn't believe she was almost fooled by the girl. Thank goodness she asked for a meet up!

That bitch is crazy!

She looked at Jake who opened the car door for her then walked around to get in the driver seat. She smiled.

I know I can trust you.