Part 1

As usual it was a sunny day and Hazel was going toward the hospital. It was her daily routine being a doctor. She entered the hospital and was greeted by the fellow doctors and other staff. She went towards her office and her day began. She was seeing some reports when there was a knock on the door she let the person come in and saw her fellow nurse with a cup of coffee.

"Asalamualaikum" she greeted her
"Walaikum assalam, how are you" she asked
"Alhamdulillah good as always" she replied while giving her the coffee
Hazel smiled at her and said "Thanks Hailey it was really needed today as i have a long day to go"
Hailey smiled at her and forwarded her schedule "you are having an operation at 2 and have to visit these patients " she said and left
After finishing her coffee she got up from her chair and went to her first patient.

HAZEL'S POV
As i was walking towards the door and i knocked on the door and went inside she was an elderly lady i smiled at her and asked
"How are you feeling Mrs Kim"
She reciprocated the smile and said in a low tone "much better my child"
"That is good" i said and started her checkup.
After completing the checkup i smiled at her and said "you are recovering very fast, keep it up"
Her husband smiled at me and said"she got such a sweet doctor how can she not recover hmm"

AUTHOR'S POV
She was about to say something when her son came inside along with two other boys.
He smiled at her mother and said "look who came to see you mom"
Her mother had a huge smile on her face when she saw the boys .
The boys greeted her and Mr Kim and the taller one asked her "how are you doing aunty"
She smiled at them and said" a lot better Jungkook "
Her son looked at Hazel and asked "how is her condition,is it better than before?"
"Yes she is recovering very fast , she might get discharged after 2-3 days" she replied
After that she faced Mrs Kim and said "I'm leaving take your medicine and eat your lunch on time and if you feel anything just call me"

Jungkook was staring at her until she left. Jimin noticed him and smirked to himself.
After sometime they left from there and while walking Jungkook was searching for Hazel , his eyes fell on her she was talking to a child while bending on her knees, he didn't realise he stopped walking while watching her with a huge smile on his face. Jimin was walking while talking on the phone and when he cut the call he saw Jungkook was not beside him. He turned back and saw him staring at something he turned his head and saw Hazel , he smirked as walked towards Jungkook. He reached near Jungkook and whispered
"love at first sight,or just another obsession? ".
Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes and came back to his senses and said"n-no its just" he smiled awkwardly at Jimin and pulled him out of hospital while Jimin kept teasing him.

It was 8:00 pm and Hazel was returning to her apartment when she saw the same boy who came to meet Mrs Kim in the morning. She kept walking and saw he entered the same building as her . She went near the elevator and he was standing there when he saw her with wide eyes and asked "do you also live here??"

_________________________________________________

I hope you enjoyed it, it's my first time writing something .
Ik it is a very small part, but the next upcoming parts will be longer.
Don't forget to vote.
And please share your thoughts.
Love from Huba🤍