Part 27

The time passed by and finally it was her last week of eight months which Ibrahim feared the most. These past eight months have been a roller coaster for him, he learnt so much.
He stuck like a glue with her afraid if he moves away for a minute she might get into labour.

Currently they were watching movie while Ibrahim was caressing her stomach. It has become his habit now, whenever they were together his hands would automatically drag towards her to caress her stomach.

"Ahhh" Hazel cried with pain
"What happened baby, did your water broke" he said worried and got up to see her water broke

He panicked and carried her in his arms towards his car. He put her inside and sat on  his seat and drove of. Hazel held his hand tightly and screamed in pain.

"I can't t-take this, p-please" she cried
"Love please keep your eyes open. We will reach in few minutes" he comforted her while he was sweating himself.

He drove as fast as he could without caring about anything unable to listen to her painful screams.

He reached hospital in ten minutes and carried her inside. They took her to the labour room while he didn't leave her hand.

"Love please keep your eyes open" he pleaded
"Push Mrs Jeon you can do it" Dr. encouraged her

She was pushing with her all energy while sweating. "I--i can't" she said in pain

"Baby you can please, for me please" Ibrahim pleaded

She pushed again with her all might
"Good, the head is out a little more, come on you can do it" Dr. said

With a final push the first baby boy came out while his cries surrounded the hospital putting a little smile on Hazel lips while Ibrahim kissed her.

"Come on again push hard" Dr. said after giving first baby to nurse.

"Love please don't close your eyes, look at me see our first baby is born. Look at me" Ibrahim said when she was closing her eyes.

"I-if any--thing happens t-to me, t-ta-take care of t-them" she said in pain while he shook his head "Nothing is going to happen, you are my strong girl. And you promised me that nothing will happen to you" he cried

She kept pushing with her all might and Ibrahim was scared to death seeing her in this condition. He didn't know what to do at this time.

"Push a little hard, a last one" Dr. said and she pushed with her all energy and a cry echoed the room. And she closed her eyes.

"NO, HAZEL. Tulip open your eyes. Love you can't leave me" he cried
"Her heartbeat is decreasing, sir you need to go out" Dr. said he looked at her with pain and went outside. He took the phone out and called Khalid to come.

After few minutes he arrived along with Saad, Aina and Zainab.

"Hyung she will be fine isn't it?. I can't live without her. Please tell them to save her i will die without her" he said crying on Saad's shoulder.

"Nothing will happen to her. Believe in Allah he won't take your happiness from you" Saad said.

After sometime doctor came out and Ibrahim went to her " is she okay"
"Yes, her heart is back. Congratulations" she said with a smile.

Nurse came with two babies "congratulations for a boy and girl" she said.

Ibrahim held them carefully in his arms and kissed their forehead " Appa loves you"

One by one everyone took them in their arms and Aina put a little honey in their mouth.

While Ibrahim read Azaan to them.
He went to Hazel's room and kissed her " I'm so proud of you baby, for a moment i thought" his tears fell "thank you so much for keeping your promise" he said