Part 14

It was already Thursday day when Hazel, Aina and Zainab decided to get gifts for the little bean. They went out to get some toys and clothes in the mall. They were wearing simple abayas

Hazel

Aina

Zainab

Zainab

As they reached the mall they went to the kids section and brought some clothes

As they reached the mall they went to the kids section and brought some clothes. After they were done with clothes they went to the toys section and picked up a lot of toys. They kept them in their car and went to the coffee shop.

AUTHOR'S POV

As they left from one side, Ibrahim, Khalid and Saad entered from the other side they couldn't see them as only their eyes were open and they kept their eyes down. Hazel, Aina and Zainab didn't see them as they were talking to each other while carrying a large number of bags which they carried to their car and went to have a coffee.

IBRAHIM'S POV

We decided to bring some toys for the little one so we went to the mall. As we were entering we saw three girls fully covered and only eyes open from a distance so we looked to the ground while entering. As we entered the mall we got the things we needed and went back to our offices.

AUTHOR'S POV

The three girls were sipping their coffee while Hazel was thinking about Jungkook. "Where are you Jungkook, please come back I'm waiting, your Tulip is waiting for you" she said in her mind .
"Let's go back" Zainab said and Hazel came out of her thoughts.
"Yes it's getting dark" Aina said
And they paid the bill and went to their houses in Hazel's car.