Part 21

He came out to see Aina, Zainab, Saad and Khalid waiting outside the OT. He sat on the ground near the door and buried his face in legs.

Everyone was feeling anxious, and were praying for her to be okay.
After two hours which felt like eternity Dr. came out.

"She is out of danger but still her body is too weak to take any shock and" Dr. Said

"Her baby" Aina said with trembling lips and everyone looked at her in shock except Zainab

"What do you mean by baby" Ibrahim said not believing what he heard

"I'm sorry" Dr. said with pity

Ibrahim was about to fall when Khalid held him

"Hyung i was going to become a father and i didn't know. How bad a father and husband I'm who couldn't save my child. What will i tell her" he asked crying

"Everything is going to be okay" Khalid said

"No, no, nothing is going to be okay" he said shaking his head

"Come to your senses, if you will behave like this how are you going to handle Hazel" Saad said making him turn towards him

"Mr. Jeon can you come to my cabin, I need to talk to you" Dr. Said and he nodded wiping his tears

He went to her room and sat on chair
" I won't beat around bush, i will directly come to the point. Your wife is very weak and in this condition where she lost her baby you need to take care of her as much as you can. Because it's not easy for her i know it is not easy for you too but you need to be strong for her. Her body is very weak and you need to avoid being intimate for atleast a month. Even after that she can't carry a baby because it will be very risky for her. You need to give her pills after a month if you are being physical so that there won't be any risk for her"

Ibrahim listened to her carefully and nodded his head. He felt like his soul was snatched from him but on the other hand he was happy because his Tulip was fine and that was all that mattered to him.

"Thank you Dr. for saving her and i will keep these points in mind" he said

"We are keeping her in observation and you can take her back after two days" Dr. said and he nodded and came towards Hazel's room with heavy steps.

He entered inside to see everyone waiting for him. He sat on the chair beside Hazel's bed and took her hand in his and kissed it, he kept his lips on her hand and remained in that position for some time while his tears fell on her.

After some minutes he wiped his tears and caressed her head and placed a kiss on her forehead. " I'm going to pray if she wakes up call me i will be in her cabin" he said and left.

"Why do they have to suffer?" Aina said worried about them

"Yes, feels like his soul is snatched from him" Saad said.

"Everything will get better with time. Allah tests those whom he likes. I believe they are going to get far better than they had" Zainab said and they nodded.

Ibrahim went to Hazel's cabin and started praying nafl as he had promised. He started reciting the Quran and after almost five hours Khalid came inside " she woke up come fast" he said and both ran out.

Ibrahim went towards her and saw her opening her eyes. He kissed her forehead with tears " are you okay love, don't leave me ever again i won't be able to live"

" My baby" she whispered

Everyone looked at her with pain while Ibrahim controlled himself from breaking down.

" I'm sorry Tulip but please take care of yourself we can have another baby if you get healthy soon isn't it"

She looked at him in shock and put her hand on her stomach and cried

"Please don't cry Tulip, please" he said

"Leave me alone please. I don't want to talk to anyone" she said crying

" You should go home" Ibrahim told others

"If you need anything call us" Saad said and he nodded and they went while Ibrahim sat on the chair while holding her hand.

"I'm sorry Tulip, it happened because of me you can give me any punishment i will accept anything" he said with pain

" Leave me alone" she said

" I'm sorry I can't do that. You can give me any other punishment i will happily accept but please don't tell me to go away from you i will die" he said she turned her head opposite to him and closed her eyes while tears kept flowing.

An hour passed and Ibrahim went outside to get food. He came inside with soup.

"Tulip, open your eyes love. Have some soup and then you can sleep again" he gave a kiss to her

She opened her eyes "i don't want to eat anything please" she whispered

"Just a little, i promise i won't ask anything else you need to take medicines" he tried to convince her

"No, i told you i don't want to eat" she shouted a little

"Tulip please just a little please eat for me, don't give me these hard punishments. You are already not talking with me okay I'm fine with that as long as i see you infront of me. But please take care of your health" he said with tears.

She nodded and motioned him to give her the bowl.

"Let me feed you" he said with a smile

She let him feed and drank soup without saying anything.

"I'm full" she said

"You didn't eat much okay a little more" he said

She shook her head as no and turned her head opposite of him and closed her eyes.

He looked at her with pain "why are you punishing yourself, you can punish me as much as you want i swear upon Allah nothing will come out of my mouth. Hit me, beat me, punch me, shout at me, do whatever pleases you but please don't hurt yourself more." He whispered

"I'm going to pray, if you need anything call me" he said and left

After he left she looked towards the door with tears flowing "I trust you more than myself but i don't know why i don't want to see your face but at the same time I don't want you to go away from me. I don't need you but at the same time i want you. I feel terrible thinking that i failed to protect my child as a mother. I want to be in your arms but when i see you the scene of your office comes to my mind and i start hating your touch"

_________________________________________________
Hope you liked the story.
Don't forget to vote
Love from Huba 🤍

Don't forget to vote Love from Huba 🤍