Part 22

Ibrahim was praying for Fajr while tears kept streaming down his face. His lips trembled while making dua

" Ya Allah you know everything, you know better than me what is going on please take her out from this. Give her every pain to me and give my every happiness to her. Ya Rab i can't see her in this state please help me to get her out of all this. How I'm going to handle everything please help me please i beg you"

He kept on making dua with a broken heart. After completing he wiped his tears and went back to Hazel to see her sleeping. He went towards her and kept his lips on her forehead for some time. He detached his lips and sat on the chair beside her. He took her hand in his and put his head on the bed and closed his eyes.

It was 07:37 in the morning when he was woken up by some movements

"Do you need something, Don't get up. You should have called me" he said

"I need to go to the washroom" she said

"Okay let me help you" he put her one arm on his shoulder and another hand in his hand and walked towards the washroom.

"Call me when you are done" he said and closed the door and waited outside.

She came out after some minutes and he helped her to lay in bed.

After few minutes Dr. Came inside and checked her. She gave her an injection and changed the saline drip. "Make her eat something light and give her the medicines"

Aina along with Zainab entered inside they greeted Ibrahim "you should go get changed and rest for sometime. Till then we are here" Aina said he nodded reluctantly and kissed Hazel's forehead and left.

"Haz what has happened to you. See how worried he is for you. I know that you believe him and you know he would never do what you saw, then why are you punishing him along yourself" Aina asked worried for her friend

"I don't want to talk about anything, please" Hazel said

"No you need to listen. I know you are in pain but he is in more pain as you. He didn't eat anything since you left." Zainab said and she told her everything that Ibrahim said how his ex came and how he was finding her everywhere.

"I know Zainab, and i trust him, i know he would never cheat on me. But what should i do to my heart. When he touches me that scene play in my mind. I was going to tell him about our baby but he surprised me instead and thinking that my baby is no more I'm hating myself that i couldn't protect my child" she said crying.

"Shh, everything is going to be fine. You can have another child" Aina said hugging her.

Zainab fed her the soup and medicines and made her lay down. Her eyes got heavy because of medicines and she slept.

After an hour Ibrahim came back and saw her sleeping

"Why did you came back so fast. You didn't get any sleep last night, you should rest for sometime, we are here" Aina said

He shook his head "how can i rest when she is in this condition I'm fine don't worry about me. Did she eat breakfast and medicines?"

"Yes, you should also eat something" Aina said

"No I'm fine. I don't have an appetite" he replied

"Sit on the couch" Zainab said and opened the sandwich which they had made for him.
"Sit down and eat. If you can't take care of yourself how can you take care of Haz" she added

He nodded and took a sandwich and ate it.

"You need to complete all" Aina said

"No please i can't. I'm full" he refused

"Okay just one"Zainab said

He nodded and ate another one

"Thank you" he said

"She loves you more than anything that is why she is hurt. Trust me she will talk to you by herself after some days just give her some time" Zainab said

"I know. And I'm ready to accept any punishment she gives me. I just can't stand her silence it kills me"

"Don't worry everything is going to be okay. Just have patience. Allah will surely give you better" Aina said

He nodded his head after sometime they left leaving him alone with Hazel. He sat on the chair beside her and kissed her hand. He held her hand and put his head on the bed and slept.

Two days passed and finally they went home. He laid Hazel on the bed. He was not knowing what to do as she didn't talk to him for once in these two days and this thing was eating him up. He was feeling like everything has been snatched from him. He didn't know how to talk to her, how to make her the same bubbly girl she was before. But he was going to make her like before no matter what.

He held her hand "Tulip, please talk to me. I promise I'm going to do everything you tell me please just once talk to me. I feel terrible that i couldn't save my child, i didn't even know i was going to be a father. My child went very far from me and now my wife is also distancing herself, i won't be able to live like this. Please talk to me"

"Okay you can do anything isn't it" she said and he nodded "then bring my child back can you??" She asked him and he felt numb.

"H-how ca-can i" he said with tears

"Then leave me alone" she shouted

"We can have another child, love please be calm. Don't hurt yourself I can't see you in this condition"

"Okay then make love to me" she said wiping her tears "give me another child please" she asked with pleading eyes

"I promise we will have another child, you just need to get healthy. I can't hurt you more" he said

"I don't think i will get more hurt than i already am" she said and turned opposite to him and closed her eyes.

_________________________________________________
Don't forget to vote
Love from Huba 🤍

_________________________________________________Don't forget to voteLove from Huba 🤍