Part 13

IBRAHIM'S POV

As i was walking towards her not believing if I'm dreaming. I saw her playing with a baby my heartbeat increased and i was sweating, afraid that she might have moved on. I was beside her when a lady told her
" Oh Hazel, she looks like your daughter"
"Of course she will look like me, because she is my daughter" she said
"Oh really i didn't know, where is your husband" the lady asked
"Oh, he went to take a call" Tulip said

As i listened to her i halted on my steps and sweat beads formed on my forehead. I couldn't take it more i felt like someone was stabbing my heart. I turned around and walked as quickly as i could without her to notice me.

HAZEL'S POV

I was playing with Raha as Natalia had gone to get ice cream for Raha as she was craving for it. When she came back with ice cream she gave one to me. As we were eating our icecreams she told me that she looks like me and i thought about Jungkook that if he revert and come back we will also have a child.
"Someone was coming towards us while looking at you but he left" Natalia told me.
I looked at my back to see no one.
"Maybe he was seeing someone else and you thought it was me" i said
She shrugged and we moved out of the mall as we had got the gifts.
We went out of the mall and i felt like i was missing something i looked everywhere but found nothing so i shrugged it. She went to her house and i went to the hospital.

IBRAHIM'S POV

I came back to the hotel and dropped the things in bed as tears kept streaming down my face.
"Why didn't you wait a little more Tulip, why i know i am late but you could have waited for some time. Even after knowing that you are married I can't take you out of my heart. Why are you punishing me why . Okay just be happy wherever you are and who ever you are with i will always keep you in my heart and love you more than yesterday, just keep that in mind"
i said with a sad smile.

AUTHOR'S POV

The day passed and Ibrahim left for Korea. When he reached Korea everyone noticed the change in his behaviour. He would smile less and used to make himself busy in the office as he used to overwork without thinking about his health.
Another month passed and Khalid and Saad tried to ask him about the change in his behaviour but he used to change the topic. On the other hand Khalid was also waiting for Aina and Ibrahim couldn't get Hazel out of his head.

He was so weak because of his ongoing chemos and he used to eat very less due to which he had lost a lot of weight. The chemos were going perfectly and he was recovering but he had lost the will to live as his Tulip was not on his side. Everyone was worried for him as he used to talk very little. He used to mostly be in his office and when he came home he used to stay in his room paying and reading the Quran that is how his life went.

Almost 2 years had passed after he reverted and he now had completely lost the hope of Tulip knowing she was married and had a Daughter.
He was in his room after taking his chemo laying on the bed as he had no energy to sit
"You might have another child by now and here look at me I'm still waiting for you even after knowing that you are married. See how stupid I am if you will get to know you will laugh at me. But i can't marry anyone other than you, if i marry someone i can't give her the love and that would be cheating. So i better be single my whole life with your memories in my heart"
he said and a tear escaped his eye.

"I know Allah you are testing me, and i will try to bear it with all of me without disappointing you. I will not disappoint you till i die. I just need your help. Just make me suffer but keep Hazel happy, give all her pain to me and give all my happiness to her. This is my request please, i beg you Rab" he said.
He was thinking about Hazel while holding his ring as he didn't take it out ever since he wore it. He slept while thinking about her .