Part 23

Time passed by and Ibrahim started to give her pills in the name of vitamins.
A month passed by and Hazel distanced herself from everyone. She used to talk less, everyone had forgotten her smile. She used to be mostly in hospital.
Ibrahim was very worried about her health. So he decided to talk to her.

They had their dinner and went inside the room.
"Here" Ibrahim gave her the pills
"I'm completely fine. I don't need them any more" she replied closing her eyes
"You are still weak you need to take them"
"Okay" she said and gulped down
"I'm sorry for lying but i can't lose you. Please forgive me" he thought

He held her hand "It has been a month Tulip, please talk to me. I can't live without you it's getting unbearable day by day. I'm ready to do anything you say i promise"
"You don't do what i say"she replied looking into his eyes
"Okay you want me to love you?" He asked and she nodded
"Fine" he said and kissed her making her shocked. He laid her on bed without breaking the kiss and started removing clothes. He put the blanket on them and the whole night passed.

They woke up in the morning and prayed fajr. She was still not believing what happened yesterday. The whole day passed and she finally smiled.
Ibrahim was happy to see a little change in her but was sad at the same time for lying.

A week passed and Hazel was cleaning his cupboard when she saw

"Aren't these the Tulips which i gave him. Did he frame them" she thought and smiled
"How come i never saw them, stupid me i never cleaned his cupboard before. He always does it by himself" she whispered to herself.

She was taking the stuff out when her eyes fell on medicine. "Why are these here" she thought to herself and took them out "birth control pills" she said in shock "but aren't these vitamins he gives me" she said with tears "that means he is giving me these pills in name of vitamins"

"Tulip" Ibrahim called her she put the stuff inside in hurry and wiped her tears. She came out and he hugged her. She was still processing everything she saw.

"What happened. What are you thinking" he asked her
"Nothing, why did you came early"
"Why can't I come early to spend time with you" he said and she nodded

"Love me" she blurted out
"Huhhh" he said confused
She attached her lips with his and kissed him. He got what she wanted and carried her to bed without breaking the kiss.
After two hours he made her wear his shirt and kissed her forehead " are you okay" he asked and she nodded closing her eyes.
"Rest for sometime you are still weak" he said and went towards the washroom.

It was already dinner time he cooked dinner for her and made her eat. He cleaned the plates and went to the room to see her laying on bed.
"Here take these" he gave her the same pills
She took them and when he got to get water she threw it under bed and gulped the water to make him think she ate.
He layed besides her and engulfed her in his arms.
"Don't ever lie to me Muhammad" she said
"I won't i promise until it's not about your safety" he said and kissed her head.

A whole month passed and she used to throw the pills every time. She was not feeling well from past few days. So she decided to take a pregnancy test.

She came from hospital and went towards the washroom, she was waiting for the test praying it to be positive. After few minutes she looked at the test and saw two red lines. Tears start to build in her eyes and she caressed her stomach. "Mamma loves you, and she promise you that she will take full care of you"

She came out to see Ibrahim inside room.
"Why are you crying Tulip. Are you hurt is everything okay?" He asked worried
She showed him the test and he looked at her shocked "how is it possible" he whispered
"Why because you were giving me pills" she said
"How do you know" he asked suprised
She told him everything how she saw thise pills and thew them everyday.

"I'm going to become father" he said and hugged her with tears " sorry love but we can't keep this child. I can't lose you"

She pushed him " no i won't let you do anything with our child"
"Try to understa--" "i don't want to understand you" she cut him off
"Don't even think of doing anything to my child" she said
"It's my child too. And it is really a tough decision but i can't lose you"
"Then treat him like your child. He hasn't even developed and you are thinking of" she shouted
"I don't care what you think about me but i can't bear to lose you"
"If anything happens to my child, i will never forgive you and you will lose me forever" she said with tears.

"We are visiting doctor, come with me" he said and dragged her to the car not caring about her pleads

They reached to doctors cabin and she started checking her. After sometime she came back and sat on her chair
"I told you before she is very weak and can't bear to carry child. But we can't even abort it because it's very risky" Dr. Said

"Is there any other option" Ibrahim asked
"No, she needs to keep the child now because if we abort it, it can take her life. Now you need to take care of her and rest is in the hands of God" Dr. said
"Is she safe. Will she be safe during the time" he asked
"I can't say anything. She is at a risk whether she keeps the child or not nothing will change. Yes if you take care of her, it can change a lot" Dr. Said

_________________________________________________
Hope you liked the story
Love from Huba 🤍

_________________________________________________Hope you liked the storyLove from Huba 🤍