Part 11

"do you want your muslim names" Imam asked and all of them nodded
"Muhammad Ibrahim" he said looking at jungkook
"Ibrahim means friend and it was the name of the prophet" he added
"I love it, Muhammad Ibrahim" jungkook said and smiled
"Muhammad Khalid" he said looking at Jimin
"Khalid means everlasting" he added
"Muhammad Khalid, i love it" Jimin said with a smile.
"Muhammad Saad" he said looking at Taehung
"Saad means fortune, good luck" he added
"Muhammad Saad, it is a beautiful name" Taehung replied
"Do you like your names" Imam said
"We love them" they told

On the other hand Aina and Hazel came to the US and tomorrow was their first day. They were cleaning their apartment and arranging things.
The day passed and they slept early as they were tired.
They woke up in the morning prayed, ate breakfast and started their day. As they reached the hospital they were welcomed by everyone and their cabins were shown. They entered their respective cabins and started the day.

While on the other side Ibrahim, Khalid and Saad were getting ready to visit Kabba. As they reached there, their eyes got moist seeing the beautiful place. Ibrahim fell on his knees and bowed in front of Kabba while crying his heart out. He clutched his ring in his palm and said " ya Allah please accept me. I know I'm not perfect so please don't leave me" he said "please help me to get married to my Tulip, I can't bear seeing her with someone, please tell her to wait for me till i become perfect for her" he cried

Khalid raised his hands and said "Ya Allah accept me as your servant and erase my all the past sins. Help me to win Aina's heart. Help me to get married to her"

Saad sat on the ground raising his hands and said " Ya Allah help me become a better person. Help me to remain firm on your path" he cried.

They went near Kabba and to their luck they touched it and it felt so good to them that they couldn't describe it.
Now it was time to go back and they were reluctant to leave when Imam said " You can come back whenever you want, so let's leave after praying" and they nodded
After praying in Masjid Al-Haram they went back to the Mosque and started learning to read The Quran.

Six months passed in the blink of an eye and they had to leave today. As Ibrahim's chemo had to begin the day after tomorrow as he had already delayed it for a long time. They were so happy that they were going to meet Hazel and Aina.
They had completed their Umrah and learnt how to read The Quran. When they boarded the flight. Ibrahim was looking at the ring the whole flight with a huge smile.
After ten hours of long flight they reached Korea at the time of Isha prayer so they decided to pray isha and then go home.
They went to the same masjid where they went first and prayed their Isha. After completing when everyone left they went towards Imam and greeted him
"Asalamualaikum" they said together
He recognised them and said " walaikum assalam my children did you revert?"
" Yes by the will of Allah" Saad said
" What are your names i forgot to ask you" he laughed a little
Ibrahim
Khalid
Saad
They said
" Mashallah you have got the three beautiful names" he said to them
After talking for some time and sharing their experience they went back to their homes.
Ibrahim went to their parents house as he knew no one would be present at his apartment. And Khalid and Saad went to their house.

As they entered their mothers came to hug them and they shared everything about how their life changed and the new names they got .
After that they went to sleep thinking that they would meet Hazel and Aina.

On the other hand Hazel and Aina had met another muslim girl named Zainab who had also been selected. They lived in the same apartment as they got very close to each other as they had the same beliefs which made their bond stronger. She was a Neurologist and she was also from Korea where she lived with her mom, dad as she was also the lone child of her family.
They had come back home during their holidays and when Hazel and Aina went to their apartment they didn't see any sign of the three men.
Now they have come back to the US with a very heavy heart as they missed Jungkook and Jimin. They thought that they might have given up but then there was still hope in their hearts and they decided to wait.