Part 19

Hazel woke up at four. She roamed her eyes to see Ibrahim praying in the corner. She got up and sat near him. When he completed his prayer he started making zikr. He told her to keep her head on his lap. After completing his Zikr he started reciting the Quran while caressing her hairs. He completed the recitation and blowed on her face. She was observing him with love. His every action was giving her butterflies.

After completing he layed her on bed and slipped beside her inside the blanket.
"Is it paining" he asked the same question
"No" she said and hugged him while he wrapped his arms around her.

She woke up in the morning to see bed empty beside her "it's weekend, where did he go" she said and went to washroom.
After sometime she came out and went downstairs to see him cooking breakfast. She went towards him and wrapped her arms around his waist.
"You woke up, just give me a minute i almost completed" he said and she humed

They completed their breakfast while he cleaned the plates and she sat on the couch.
After sometime he came out and made her sit on his lap and put the blanket to cover them. He started caressing her stomach "do you want to watch anything"
"Anything that you like" she replied

He started a movie and she sat in his arms as he kept caressing her. The movie was going on when he heard soft snores he looked down to see her sleeping like a baby. He kissed her head and bent a little to make her comfortable. He didn't move from his place because she had light sleep and would wake up even by slight movement.

He closed the tv and put his head on the couch and kept staring at her with a smile painted on his lips.

After an hour Hazel opened her eyes to see a pair of eyes staring at her with smile.
"When did i sleep, and for how many hours" she asked
"Almost an hour" he replied and she looked at him with wide eyes
"I'm sorry why didn't you woke me up. Or you should have put me on couch" she said

"It's okay love. And you don't weigh much" he said "it's a different question that my legs are numb" he teased her
"What, are you indirectly calling me fat" she said shocked at her husband's statement
"No, when did i told. Haa if you want to become i can make you" he said with a smirk
"How, and what is with this smirk" she asked confused about his behaviour
"When i will plant my seed inside you and our love will bloom inside you" he whispered near her ear
"Pervert" she said with red cheeks and buried her head in his chest. He chuckled at her cute face and kissed her head.

"So shall we start" he asked
"What" she looked at him confused
"Making love" he said
"I'm on my periods if you remember" she said
"I can wait for few days. Till then make yourself ready" he said and she hit him and ran towards her room with pink cheeks.
"My soul" he said looking at her and chuckled.

The day passed and finally it was Zainab and Saad's wedding. When Hazel and Ibrahim reached they saw everyone already present.
Hazel went inside where Zainab was present hugged Aina and Zainab while Ibrahim hugged Khalid and Saad

Zainab

Aina

Hazel

Hazel

After sometime Zainab's father came inside and took her and Hazel and Aina walked behind them

The wedding ended and everyone was enjoying the food. While the three boys and their girls sat on the same table along with Becky and Niel.

The time passed and they returned home.
Hazel went to washroom and changed while Ibrahim went to guest room to get changed.
When he came back he saw her sleeping while hugging a pillow.
He layed besides her and took the pillow and wrapped her arms around him " why do you even need a pillow when you have me" he said with a pout and she chuckled "you were not sleeping" he asked "no, my eyes were closed" she replied and snuggled in his chest.
"When are your periods ending" he asked
"Why, in 2 days" she replied
"So that we could start our session" he whispered
"You really need mouth filter" she said and hit him while laughing.
"I love you, sleep tight" he said kissing her head
"Okay" she teased him
"Don't test my patience Tulip, i won't be able to control myself" he whispered near her ear
"Okay, okay I love you too. Now close your eyes and sleep" she said he snuggled his nose in her neck and closed his eyes.
"Wait" she said after few minutes
"What happened Tulip" he asked confused
"You didn't take your injection" she said and got up
"Let's leave it today Tulip. It really hurts after taking them. Please" he said with a pout
"No, lay on your stomach" she said while filling the syringe
He layed down on his stomach and she pulled his boxers a little down and injected him. He closed his eyes shut due to burning sensation. She pulled out and threw the syringe in dustbin. And layed besides him.

She hugged him while he turned his face opposite. " Are you angry" she asked and he didn't reply. She moved towards his side and kissed all over his face while he giggled "only you can make me fall in love with you more and more" he said and hugged her tightly. And they slept in each other's arms.

_________________________________________________
I hope you liked the story.
Don't forget to vote.
And please share your thoughts.
Love from Huba🤍