Part 26

He took her towards the dressing table and made her sit, she could only listen to sounds as her eyes were blindfolded.
He came towards her and made her wear heels

He made her stand and walked her towards another room

He made her stand and walked her towards another room. "Where are we going"
"Just trust me" he said and she nodded.

He took her to another room and made her sit on a chair, he removed her blindfold.

She put her palms on her mouth in shock "when did you" she wasn't able to speak"When you were sleeping" "come let's have dinner" he said and got the dishes

"When you were sleeping" "come let's have dinner" he said and got the dishes.
And to her surprise everything was her favourite. "Thank you so much"
"There is still a lot. Thank me, after everything" he said and they started eating.

After completing he held her hand "I can't control myself after seeing you in this attire. You are the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. You are mine, just mine." She blushed at his statement and looked down feeling shy.

He put a finger on her chin and made her look at him. He put his lips on her without moving for a few minutes. After sometime he started to kiss her slowly like if he added a little force she would break. He was on his knees so he put his hands on her heels and took them out without breaking the kiss.

After taking them out and throwing them somewhere inside the room he wrapped her legs around his waist and took her to bed. He laid her down. He took the strap of the dress from her shoulder and pushed it down her arms. He covered themselves with a blanket and the night went on with them loving each other.

Hazel woke up at five for fajr to see the bed empty beside her. She looked around and yesterday night flashed in her mind making her blush. She got up to see wearing his shirt. She went towards their room and got changed and freshen up.

"Did he went to masjid" she thought and started praying. She laid on bed when he came inside "did you pray" he asked and she nodded.
He came near her and slipped into the sheets beside her. "Do you feel pain anywhere" he asked "no" she replied short and buried her face in his chest while he wrapped his arms around her while chuckling "is my baby shy"
She shook her head and clutched his shirt while he laughed.
He kissed her head "sleep tight" and closed his eyes while caressing her stomach.

The days passed and it was her sixth month. With each passing day Ibrahim was getting anxious thinking about the risks doctor told him and praying everything to be fine.
He used to take care of her like a baby and now she got her leave for rest months from hospital and he stated to spend more time with her.

Currently it was past ten and they were curdling in bed "can you get me vanilla ice-cream and a banana shake" she said with puppy eyes.
"Love you will fall sick, i will get you one tomorrow" he said
"Go i won't talk to you" she said and turned opposite to him.
He sighed and wore his jacket as is was raining outside " okay fine stop sulking. I'm going" he said and she smiled at him showing her teeth.
He chuckled and kissed her and went out
"Take care, and drive safely" she shouted
"Yes mam" he shouted back.

After ten minutes of drive he reached departmental store and ran inside because of rain. He got the banana shake and ice-cream tub and went to pay.
The lady looked at him with smile " is your wife pregnent" he looked at her shocked
"How do you know" "because it's past ten and you are taking the ice-cream which your wife must be craving for" he nodded his head "you are going to be a great father" she said with a smile "am i?" he asked not convinced "yes, trust me" he thanked her and paid the bill.

He reached home drenched in rain and opened the door of his room to see her sleeping hugging his pillow. He chuckled "wohh love, you made me go out this late night to get you icecream and you didn't even wait for me to come back" he shook his head and went to the kitchen to put them in fridge. Then he went to the washroom to get changed and came out and slept beside her.

She woke up at Fajr to see bed empty which she assumed he must have went to masjid. She prayed and fell asleep waiting for him. Ibrahim came to room he was a little late, he saw her sleeping. He kissed her head and hugged her and slept.

It was eight when she woke up again. She went to washroom to freshen up as she was tieing her hair she remembered about icecream. " How can i sleep, oh my God he must be angry" she went towards the kitchen to see him cooking.

He looked at her pretending to be angry
"I'm sorry i don't know when i fell asleep" he didn't reply
"Please na, I'm sorry" he didn't reply
"Okay tell me what to do so you will talk to me" he smirked and she knew that she messed up
"Kiss me" he said
She tiptoed and pecked his lips "it is not called a kiss" he said still pretending to be angry
She gulped and put her lips on his and slowly moved them. He grabbed her waist pulling her closer. After few minutes they pulled away whith uneven breathing.
"Are you still angry"
"I was never" he winked at her
"I hate you"
"I love you too" he said and both laughed.

_________________________________________________
Hope you liked the story
Don't forget to vote
Love from Huba 🤍

_________________________________________________Hope you liked the storyDon't forget to voteLove from Huba 🤍