Part 18

A month passed in a blink of eye and Hazel transferred back to korea along with Aina and Zainab. It was Zainab's wedding with Saad in two days.
Hazel was not feeling well from past days so right now they were in the doctor's cabin while Ibrahim was nervous so Hazel holded his hand.
"Is everything fine Dr." Ibrahim asked being impatient
"Yes, there is nothing to worry. She is a little weak. I will prescribe some medicines give them to her after lunch and dinner" Dr. Said and he nodded.
After sometime they left the cabin.

"Let's go to Dr. William. Your therapy has ended but you still need check ups" Hazel said and dragged him

They entered the cabin and greeted him. He made Ibrahim lay on bed and started checking him while Hazel was waiting outside. After sometime they came out and Dr. William sat on his chair.
" He is doing fine. There is nothing to worry but he needs to come for regular checkups twice in a month. Besides his body is still weak so keep going with vitamin injections for another month" Dr. William said

They thanked him and left hospital and went towards mall to buy gifts for Saad and Zainab.
After buying gifts Ibrahim dropped Hazel in hospital and left to his office.

Time skipped and it was already eight and Hazel was packing her things when Ibrahim came inside her cabin.
She came towards him and hugged him while he kissed on her forehead.
"Should we leave" Ibrahim asked and she nodded and left towards house.

They reached home and went to change. Hazel was cooking dinner when she flinched by a pair of arms.
"Its me love" Ibrahim said in his husky voice
She relaxed and continued cooking while he started kissing her neck.
She let him do everything and in the meantime she completed cooking
"Come on let's have dinner" she said and turned towards him
" I'm already having my meal" he said and she blushed

"Wallahi You need a mouth filter" she said and hit him on his chest
"Ouch" he winced with pain
" I'm sorry does it hurt" she panicked and started rubbing his chest
" Yes here" he said and put her hand on his heart.
"When you push me, or when you are not with me i feel like my heart stopped and it gives me so much pain" he said
She blushed at his statement and hid her face in his chest
They stood like this for sometime and then Ibrahim holded her chin to look towards him. "I love you so much angel. I can't live without you. You are my soul, if taken away i won't live. You are my eyes if taken away i won't be able to see. You are my everything. Everything that i desire to have. My all prayers have been accepted in the form of you. I can't thank Allah enough for giving you to me"

"I love you too and i don't have enough words to describe how much i love you. I don't think there is any sentence in the world which would tell you that how much i love you" Hazel said and tears escaped

Ibrahim shook his head and kissed her eyes taking all the tears away " don't cry, i can't see you crying"

She smiled at him " let's have dinner or i need to heat it again" she said

They went towards the table Hazel put the dishes on his plate now she was going to do the same with her plate when he stopped her.

"Let's eat from one plate, come here" Ibrahim said and made her sit on her lap and fed her with his hands.

After completing dinner she went towards their room while he cleaned the plates.
He came inside the room and saw her nowhere "she is inside washroom" he said to himself.

After sometime she came out holding her stomach. Ibrahim ran towards her "are you okay love. Is your stomach paining"

"Yes, no need to worry it happens" she said

"What do you mean it happens. Let's go to doctor" he said panicking

"No, I'm in my shark week" she said being shy

"Baby why are you feeling shy, its normal. Come on lay down" he made her lay on bed and went to kitchen. He came back with hot water pad and layed down besides her.
He put her dress a little up near hear stomach and started massaging it.

"Thank you" she said and closed her eyes
"Sleep tight love" he said and kissed her forehead.
He kept caressing her stomach till she felt asleep. He put the blanket on her and kissed her forehead. He wrapped his arms around her and slept.
It was 2 a.m when they woke up by Hazel's phone.

Hazel put the phone near her ear " okay I'm coming" she said and got up
"What happened love is everything okay, who was calling you" Ibrahim asked
"There is an emergency in hospital i need to go" she said wearing her abaya
"Let me drop you" he said and grabbed his shirt.

They sat inside car and drove towards the hospital. Hazel went towards OT and Ibrahim waited for her outside.

After three hours Hazel came out "surgery was successful congratulations" she said. She was about to leave when her eyes fell on Ibrahim. He was sleeping in the corner like a baby. She smiled and went towards him.
She sat on the floor and caressed his cheeks and he opened his eyes.
"Why did you wait for me. I told you to go back" Hazel said
"How can i go back without you. Come lets go back if you are done here" he said. She nodded and they went towards their house.

As they reached Hazel went straight to washroom while Ibrahim went to kitchen for hot water pad. Hazel came out to see Ibrahim laying on bed. She went towards him and he put the hot pad on her stomach.
"Is it paining" he asked
"Little" she said
"Close your eyes and sleep" he said and started caressing her stomach.

_________________________________________________
I hope you liked the story.
Don't forget to vote.
And please share your thoughts.
Love from Huba🤍