Part 9

Aina went to Hazel and hugged her while saying
"I'm proud of you"
Hazel looked at her still crying, Aina wiped her tears but they were still falling from her eyes continuously.
"Don't cry love, i don't want to touch you without your permission. But i hate seeing tears in your eyes please don't cry. I can destroy anyone who makes you cry and here knowing you are crying because of me I'm hating myself" he said with his red puffy eyes
Hazel looked at him and wiped her tears"Don't hate yourself, and take care of yourself. If you won't take care of yourself then who will take care of me if you don't come back safely" she said still tears streaming down her eyes.
" I'll i promise. I'll take care of myself" he whispered and fell on the floor being unconscious
"Jungkook" hazel shouted.

HAZEL'S POV

As we were talking he fell on the floor and my heart sank into my stomach. Jimin and Taehung carried him to bed while his mother cried and Aina called Dr. I wasn't able to move from my place. I felt like being paralysed unable to move even a muscle. I could hear and see everything but nothing came out of my mouth it felt like i was losing my senses. I was in a state of shock.
As i was standing in my place unable to move with tears continuously flowing down my face .
Someone entered and started checking on him. Aina shook me and i came back to my senses.
"Haz are you okay don't worry he will be fine okay" she said
I nodded at her and looked at Dr. as he was checking jungkook.
"He passed out because of shock, there is no need to worry just be careful next time. I gave him the injections he will get his consciousness back after sometime" he said and Jimin walked him towards the door.

I walked near Jungkook and sat on the edge of bed and looked at him , i could feel everyone's stares at me but my whole focus was on jungkook

" I will pray for you everyday, i promise you. Please find him soon and don't make me wait long, I can't bear us being separated for too long. But i promise i will wait for you till my last breath. And if you are not written in my life then i will die but I won't marry someone else than you, I'm sorry i can't go against my religion but it has always been my top priority but i promise to wait for you" i said while tears running down my face but i didn't care about anything at that time . I took out a ring from my finger and gave it to his mother.

" Tell him that it's my belonging that i kept with him, and when he finds Allah tell him to give me back on that day , i will be waiting for him" i told her

" Tell him that it's my belonging that i kept with him, and when he finds Allah tell him to give me back on that day , i will be waiting for him" i told her .
She nodded at me with teary eyes
"Aina let's leave" i told Aina and we left without looking back.

AUTHOR'S POV

As they went back Hazel went directly to her room and Aina didn't go with her to give her some space because that was the thing she needed the most at that time. On the other hand half an hour passed by and jungkook gained his consciousness
"Tulip" was the first word that came out of his mouth. His mother looked at him wth worry and forwarded the ring towards him.
He looked at the ring and then at his mother confused.
"She gave you this ring. And told me to tell you to give her the ring back when you find her Allah and till then she will be waiting for you" his mother said.