Part 25

It was already morning and they had to visit the doctor for Hazel's check up.
When they reached near they saw Aina and Khalid coming out.
"Are you" Hazel said with pure happiness
Aina nodded her head and Hazel hugged her feeling happy for her friend "congratulations, I'm so happy for you"
"Congratulations bro, take care of her" Ibrahim said and hugged Khalid who nodded in response

After congratulating them they went inside.
After greeting the doctor, Hazel was told to lie in bed while Ibrahim held her hand feeling nervous to see their baby.
The doctor put the gel on her abdomen and Hazel shivered a little by the cold thing, while Ibrahim kissed her hand. As the doctor rotated the stick on her abdomen, a tear escaped his eyes seeing their baby. He kissed her forehead unable to control his happiness.

As the doctor was observing the ultrasound "No way" Hazel said and the doctor nodded with a smile.
Ibrahim was confused as Hazel smiled at him with tears. "What happened is everything okay?" he asked,

"congratulations Mr. Jeon you are going to have twins" Dr. Said and he looked at Hazel with wide eyes unable to contain his happiness he kissed her on the lips while the doctor moved out to give them privacy.

He broke the kiss after a minute and kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, chin and then lips again. "I love you, your appa loves you so much" he said and kissed her little baby bump.

"Wow see your father used to tell me that he only loves me. Now look at him. Tell him that I won't talk to him" Hazel said with a pout.

Ibrahim chuckled "i love you more than anything" he said and kissed her again
"We are in doctor's cabin. Stop you shameless guy" she said and he laughed.

He wiped her stomach with tissues and placed a kiss. He made her wear shoes and walked to the doctor.

"Congratulations, but now you need to take more care of her as now there are two little beans inside her. She and babies are still at risk so you need to avoid everything that is bad for her in this period. You need to take care of her like no tomorrow. I know you are taking a good care of her because after checking her, she is more healthy than before. But you still need to be careful"  Dr. said

"Sure doctor, I will do anything that is in my hands" he said holding her hand "she often feels pain, and gets trouble in sleep"

"It is common, everyone have different complications during this period. No need to worry about that. But yes you need to be careful and feed her healthy, take her to walk, make her happy. That is all she needs" Dr. said and he nodded and they left after thanking the doctor.

Ibrahim made her sit in car and came to opposite side to drive. While driving her took her hand in his and kissed her "i love you, please be safe" he said

He stopped the car near mall "why did we stop?" Hazel asked confused
"To get you some clothes" he said and came towards her side to open the door and helped her to come out. "But i already have a lot" she refused "so that doesn't mean you don't need more, now come on we need to go somewhere else after" he said "where?"
"Surprise, you will see once we reach" he said and they went inside the dress section.

Ibrahim got a lot of loose dresses for her. They were going to pay when Hazel's eyes fell on a beautiful blue colour dress with pearls on its sleeves. "You liked it" Ibrahim asked "excuse me, can you bring that one too" he asked a worker "but sir, it won't fit her" she said and he glared at her.
Hazel looked at herself and felt insecure about herself she tried to hide the emotions "yes, it won't fit me let's get if some other time" she said and moved outside without waiting for him.

Ibrahim paid the bill in hurry and glared at the worker for last time before running out to see Hazel sitting inside the car.
He put the bags in back seat and came to front and drove towards home.

Hazel went straight to her room and he knew why. He got all the bags and ran behind her.
He put the bags on bed and went towards her who was looking outside window.

He made her look at him "am i fat" she asked with her teary eyes "won't you love me now" she added. He put his fingers on her lips "shh, you are so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off you. Do you know you look breathtaking with this baby bump. When i look at you i feel myself falling for you more and more if that is possible. Knowing that my children are inside you makes me feel to keep you in my arms away from everyone"
"I want to eat you up if they would not have been inside you" he whispered near her ear sending Shiver down her spine.
She hit him and buried her face in his chest with pink cheeks "I don't lie when i say you need a mouth filter" she said and he chuckled.

He made her look at him and pecked her lips
"You don't need to listen to anyone except me, you are perfect in every way. I love you in every form. I love you more in this chubby form, it wants me to bite you everywhere and leave my marks on every part of yours" he said
"Stop, our children are listening" she said
"Let them listen how much their father loves  you" he said

He went towards the bed and got a dress

"Can you wear this for me" he said and "H-how can i" she said looking at dress"Please Tulip please, it's just you and me

"H-how can i" she said looking at dress
"Please Tulip please, it's just you and me. No one is going to see you" he pleads
She nodded her head reluctantly and took the dress and went to washroom.

After sometime she came out feeling shy as it was too much for her, this was her first time wearing such a dress. She was pulling it with hands when he stopped her "don't you look beautiful. I have never seen a beauty like you" he said and kissed her. After a minute he broke the kiss and got a scarf and blindfolded her. "w-what are you doing" she said being nervous.
"Do you trust me" he said and she nodded
"Then let me make this day special. Hold my hands and walk, trust me I won't let you fall"

________________________________________________
What is going to happen??

Hope you liked the story
Don't forget to vote
Love from Huba 🤍

Hope you liked the storyDon't forget to vote Love from Huba 🤍