Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1 Mo Lansu

  City A in the 21st century.

  Mo Lansu was wearing a lavender dress, stiletto heels and big waves, walking on the antique street.

  Antique Street is a veritable street for getting rich, because there are many shops inside, and each shop sells antiques from various dynasties. Some people spent very little money to buy sky-high price antiques, and some people spent a lot of money to buy them. I bought a piece of junk at an exorbitant price, but there are still people willing to try their luck.

  "Hey. Girl, do you want to see some antiques?" the antique vendor asked Mo Lansu attentively as he walked to the door of his shop.

  As for why the vendors treated Mo Lansu so attentively, after all, in this street, I was used to seeing all kinds of people, but Mo Lansu was different.

  Mo Lansu's exquisite face, paired with today's purple skirt, looks like a fairy descending to earth. The hawker has seen various beauties, but beauties like Mo Lansu are really rare.

  Mo Lansu glanced at the vendor lightly and said, "No need." After that, he continued walking forward.

  Today, Mo Lansu received an order from her superiors in the army, saying that a tomb robber would come to sell stolen goods today, and asked her to support the police station.

  Mo Lansu was the best in the army in terms of skill and appearance. She also majored in military medicine, so the team often asked her to pretend to be a beauty and go shopping for missions. Mo Lansu did as expected, and every mission ended perfectly.

  "Major, the target has appeared."

  Hearing the police's voice in the earphones, Mo Lansu's eyes flashed slightly, he glanced at the photo of the tomb robber in his hand, then looked around the street and saw a middle-aged man carrying a big baggage. Sneaking into the street.

  Mo Lansu followed the man in high heels and saw the man stopped in front of a stall. Mo Lansu quickly stood in front of the stall behind him, pretending to buy something.

  "Boss, look at this product today. It comes from the Qing Dynasty. The price cannot be lower." The middle-aged tomb robber talked to the stall owner with an excited look.

  Mo Lansu pointed the ring in his hand at the stall, put his hand on his shoulder, and then lowered his head and pretended to look at antiques.

  That ring is a camera probe. Her purpose today is to film the transaction process of these two people, retain the evidence, and then arrest them.

  "Little girl, are you interested in anything?" When the boss in front of Mo Lansu saw such a temperamental girl like Mo Lansu, he secretly thought that she must be a rich man, so he was ready to give out all the good things.

  Mo Lansu was brought back from her thoughts by the boss's words, and she also took a symbolic look at the things on the stall. There were a bunch of antiques, some genuine and some fake, but she had never liked these things. They were flashy and she just thought about saying that she didn't like them. Yes, she saw a simple ring that seemed to be shining, and it seemed to attract her. She raised her head and glanced at the boss, and found that the boss didn't see the light at all, which was really strange.

  "How much does this cost?" Mo Lansu asked, pointing to the glowing ring.

  When the boss saw the ring she pointed at, he was a little unhappy. He thought she was so elegant, so she would pick something good. How could she pick this broken ring? This ring was dug up just a few days ago. The material is not gold. It's not silver, so it's not a good thing.