Chapter 121-130

2022-05-20Author : Concubine Yan Huo

  Chapter 121 Crazy Girl
  "My name is Mo Lansu."

  Nylon smiled faintly: "Mo Lansu? It's a nice name."

  Mo Lansu didn't want to talk to the person in front of him anymore, and was eager to find his senior brother at this moment.

  And Nylon seemed to understand Mo Lansu's mood: "You are looking for these two men, I seem to know where they are."

  Mo Lansu looked at Nylon fiercely: "Really? You really know where they are. ?"

  Nylon smiled and said: "Yes, he should be the person you are looking for, because I saw the girl hiding in a yard with two men earlier. I am a nosy person, so I thought Come and see what this girl is up to, but I didn't expect to meet you here."

  Nylon said a lot of nonsense. Mo Lansu didn't want to hear what he had and didn't have, but she couldn't get angry with him, so she could only He eased his mood and said softly: "Can you please take me to find them? Thank you very much."

  "Okay, it's my pleasure."

  Then, Mo Lansu followed Nylon to a yard, and it was really here. Found two senior brothers.

  At this moment, the two senior brothers were tied up and unconscious in the woodshed. Mo Lansu hurriedly took out the medicinal solution and swung it under the noses of the two senior brothers, and the two senior brothers gradually woke up.

  "Junior sister? What's going on?"

  Mo Lansu glanced at Nylon, an outsider, and turned to tell the two senior brothers: "We'll talk about these things when we get back. You guys get up first." The

  two senior brothers helped each other up, and Mo Lansu and Nylon thanked him: "Thank you, Your Excellency. I will repay this kindness when I have the opportunity. Let's go back first."

  With that, Mo Lansu took his two senior brothers back to the Magic Academy.

  Nilong looked at Mo Lansu's back, put away his elegant look, and gradually smiled.

  But here, Mo Lansu was caught by the teacher as soon as he arrived at the Alchemy Peak.

  "Mo Lansu, come here." The alchemy elder pointed at Mo Lansu angrily.

  Mo Lansu glanced at the two senior brothers awkwardly, then walked to the teacher and lowered his head, and was caught in the act.

  The alchemy elder stared at Mo Lansu and said fiercely: "Did you go down the mountain? Didn't you tell me not to act rashly? What should I do if something happens to you?"

  Mo Lansu stuck out his tongue secretly. This matter is indeed true. It's my own fault.

  The two senior brothers couldn't see the junior sister being scolded, so they explained to the master: "Master doesn't blame the junior sister for this, the junior sister is also trying to save us."

  Not to mention that it was okay, the alchemy elder became even more angry: "You two still have Face said, I was tricked by a woman."

  At this time, Mo Lansu and the other three stopped talking, letting the alchemy elder vent his anger.

  It wasn't until the alchemy elder let out his anger that he finally calmed down.

  "Forget it, I don't blame you for this, but girl, you are too angry. In the past few days, you have gone to the back mountain medicine field to calm down. The next day,