Chapter 141-150

Chapter 141: Recovering Memory
  Mo Lansu finally followed the alchemy elder back to the Alchemy Peak.

  Mo Lansu, who had just returned to Alchemy Peak, was very scared of the unfamiliar environment, but the three senior brothers were very happy to see Mo Lansu, and they all ran over to surround Mo Lansu.

  "Little junior sister, you are finally back. I miss you so much."

  "Yes, yes, you don't know that your senior brother is here talking about you every day.

  " "Not only your senior brother, your second senior brother and I are also very fond of you." miss you. "

  The three senior brothers gathered around Mo Lansu and chattered about how they missed these days.

  But Mo Lansu no longer remembered the three senior brothers, so he was hiding behind the alchemy elder in fear.

  Only then did the three senior brothers react. Why would the junior sister look at them with such strange eyes? Something is wrong.

  The senior brother looked at the alchemy elder seriously: "Master, what's wrong with the junior sister? "

  The alchemy elder sighed: "Your junior sister... your junior sister has lost her memory, and her current IQ is still at that of an infant. So during this period, you must take good care of your junior sister, and don't let others bully her. The master will research the elixir and then make plans. "

  The three senior brothers nodded heavily. They didn't expect that this kind of thing would happen to the junior sister when she went out this time. I really hate it.

  After listening to the master's words, the three senior brothers understood that the master must have been in seclusion for a period of time. In order to They needed to refine the elixir to help the junior sister.

  The three senior brothers escorted Mo Lansu back to her original room, and arranged for a female disciple to take care of Mo Lansu, and then left one after another. After all, the three men were in the same room. Things were not going well in the woman's boudoir.

  But that night, Mo Lansu was sleeping and suddenly entered the space.

  The child-like Mo Lansu didn't know that he had such a heaven-defying space, and he didn't know why he She was a little panicked because she would appear here.

  But Luo Feifei missed Mo Lansu very much when she saw her, and immediately rushed over and hugged Mo Lansu.

  "What are you doing? You're afraid. "Mo Lansu looked like an aggrieved child.

  Luo Feifei shook her shoulders in disgust when she heard Mo Lansu's voice. What was going on? How could she make such a childish sound?

  "Little Su Su? Luo Feifei asked Mo Lansu tentatively, but Luo Feifei was sure that this was Mo Lansu. How could this happen?

  Mo Lansu squatted in the corner in fear. Luo Feifei was afraid of scaring Mo Lansu, so she could only go back and look for him. Chen Jun discussed with Mo Dao and Mo Yu.

  As soon as dawn came, Mo Lansu automatically left the space and returned to Alchemy Peak.

  This situation happened for several nights in a row. Every day during the day, several senior brothers accompanied Mo Lansu. Playing together, we would go into the space at night. In

  the past few nights, every time Mo Lansu went into the space, he would be harassed by a cloud of mist.

  Today is no exception.