Chapter 151-160

Chapter 151 Miss Jianfeng

  Although living like this is very happy and satisfying, Mo Lansu doesn't want Mu Chen to become like this, and wants to restore Mu Chen as much as possible.

  So on this day, Mo Lansu asked his master to help him find a powerful medical expert to examine Mu Chen.

  The master finally agreed, after all, it was his disciple's business.

  In the afternoon of the same day, the great expert in medicine came to the Alchemy Peak.

  After some inspection, Da Neng came to a conclusion.

  "This person is very strange. He should have lost his body before, but then he received all the energy from others, so he reshaped his body. Regarding the brain, losing memory is only temporary, but it is not certain whether it will be cured or not."

  Mo Lan Su was very happy when he heard this. This was a good thing after all. Not only was the body reshaped, but the memory loss was only temporary. This was great.

  Because of this good news, Mo Lansu has been in a state of excitement, and he doesn't even know when the powerful leader left.

  Master Mo Lansu, Zhang and several senior brothers sighed helplessly.

  What a fool in love, a madman in love.

  But Mu Chen clung to Mo Lansu every day, and Mo Lansu couldn't do anything serious at all. He could only play with Mu Chen every day. This was not going to work, so the master made a decision.

  The alchemy elder found Mo Lansu and pulled Mo Lansu aside.

  "Girl, it's not the same thing for Mu Chen to stay on the Alchemy Peak every day. Otherwise, I'll send Mu Chen to an old friend of mine. The environment there is good and it's very suitable for Mu Chen to grow up." But the elder finally put it in his heart. He expressed his thoughts because he was afraid that if Mu Chen stayed any longer, it would affect Mo Lansu's cultivation.

  But Mo Lansu told the master firmly: "Master, I know your worries. Don't worry, I won't delay anything. I will take care of Mu Chen. I won't let him go." Mo Lansu It is impossible to push Mu Chen away from her again. Even if Mu Chen stays like this for the rest of his life, Mo Lansu will admit it.

  Seeing Mo Lansu being so determined, the master sighed: "That's all, just pretend I didn't say anything." After saying that, the master turned around and left, leaving the young people to decide for themselves.

  Although the master asked Mo Lansu to send Mu Chen away, Mo Lansu was still very grateful to the master in his heart, because the master always helped him when he was in the most critical moment.

  Mu Chen had no idea that these things had happened. On the second day, Mo Lansu took Mu Chen to walk around the entire college to see the scenery. By the way, Mu Chen was familiar with the environment to see if it would be good for recovering his memory.

  At this moment, a scolding female voice suddenly came: "Which mountain disciple is this? He is really so handsome. Come here and let me take a look."

  Mo Lansu glanced back inadvertently . , only to find that the young disciple that the woman was talking about was actually Mu Chen. Now Mo Lansu was so angry that the chatter turned to him.

  Mo Lansu pulled Mu Chen and was about to leave, but it was obvious that the woman didn't want to let the two of them go away.

  "Stop, didn't you hear what I said?"