Chapter 41- 50

Chapter 41 Mo Lansu was drunk.

  Mo Lansu walked to the foot of Mu Feng Mountain, and suddenly felt a little entangled in her heart. Something like that happened today. I don't know what Mu Chen would think of her. Oh, no matter what, she is so pretentious now, just a hug. Think so much.

  Back at his residence, Mo Lansu glanced at Mu Chen's bright room: "Master, I'm back." Mo Lansu tried his best to behave naturally.

  A soft hum came from Mu Chen's room: "Well, go to bed early."

  Mo Lan and Su Xin returned to the room happily. Mu Chen was fine. She really thought about it too much, so she might as well go to bed.

  But in fact, Mo Lansu didn't know that Mu Chen was in the room... His ears were still red.

  After a good night's sleep, Mo Lansu got up and went out the next day to find that Mu Chen was already waiting for her outside.

  "Master, morning."

  Mu Chen looked at Mo Lansu with soft eyes: "Well, let's get started."

  As Mu Chen finished speaking, Mo Lansu unexpectedly attacked him quickly. The two of them fought fiercely, like this Things are happening every day, and Mo Lansu's movements are getting faster and faster, but Mo Lansu still can't hurt Mu Chen.

  "Huh~"

  The two of them stopped slowly, and it was considered the end of the day.

  "Yes, your understanding is very high." Mu Chen praised Mo Lansu.

  Mo Lansu raised his eyebrows and nodded, as if to say: Of course, it doesn't matter who I am.

  Both of them seemed to have forgotten their embarrassment yesterday and were back to their usual self today.

  Mu Chen was sitting at the stone table drinking tea, and Mo Lansu sat down without any awkwardness and said, "Master, do you know where I can learn formations in the academy?"

  Mo Lansu thought that he must improve his formations. Although she can now draw level 9 formations, it is not enough if she wants to set foot in the Sea of ​​Warcraft and go to the outer world. Moreover, her formations are all learned from reading books, and she can only scratch the surface.

  Mu Chen took a sip of tea and said, "Formation? Ha, there may be no one in this academy who knows formations better than your master." There seemed to be a hint of pride in Mu Chen's gentle tone.

  For some reason, Mo Lansu always felt that the Mu Chen in front of her was like a packaged doll. Although she seemed gentle on the surface, she always felt that sometimes Mu Chen seemed to be very dark in his bones.

  Mo Lansu calmed down and said, "You know so much." She really didn't know how Mu Chen could know so much at such a young age. They were obviously not much different in age.

  Mu Chen smiled and said nothing, and Mo Lansu also made up his mind.

  "Master, teach me the formation." Mo Lansu looked directly at Mu Chen.

  "Ahem." Mu Chen lowered his head and coughed lightly, then raised his head and replied to her: "Okay, as long as you want to learn, I will teach you."

  Mo Lansu smiled with satisfaction after hearing this. Mu Chen didn't say anything else. , the strength is really strong.

  After the two drank tea, they went to Mu Chen's room. Mu Chen took out the formation pen and formation stones from his space ring and started giving them to Mo Lansu. Mo Lansu drew a few formations for Mu Chen. look.