Chapter 91-100

Chapter 91 The Secret
  Realm The game is over and it's finally time to enter the Secret Realm.

  "Since entering the secret realm, it will be opened again after half a year. I hope you can take care of yourself during these six months."

  After the dean told everyone, the four deans worked together to open the door to the secret realm. Twenty people quickly entered the secret realm until the secret realm was closed. .

  Mu Chen on Mu Peak looked up at the sky and secretly said in his heart: Lan'er, be careful with everything.

  After entering the secret realm, Mo Lansu and others were amazed. It was like spring all year round, with birds singing and flowers fragrant. If you didn't know that there were many dangers here, you wouldn't know it was a secret realm.

  "Let's divide them into four teams according to the academy and practice separately." Long Qi said.

  Mo Lansu nodded, okay, if everyone practices together, it will be inconvenient.

  After they separated, Mo Lansu and his group of nine people walked in the secret realm.

  "Why should we go together?" Song Yi said dissatisfiedly. She didn't want to be with Mo Lansu.

  Mo Lansu sneered: "You can walk by yourself."

  Song Yi shut up. After all, her strength was the lowest among all the people, and walking by herself would be more dangerous.

  Luo Feifei rolled her eyes at Song Yi, hugged Mo Lansu's arm and said, "Little Susu, where are we going?" They knew nothing about the secret realm now.

  Mo Lansu shook his head: "I don't know, just take it one step at a time."

  Jia Yi said at this time: "The level of the spirit beasts here is very high, so we have to find a place to stay before evening."

  Everyone agreed, and then I found a cave in the forest as a foothold.

  Mo Lansu lit a fire, looked at the eight people sitting around the fire and said, "Let's stay here for the night. Starting tomorrow, we will go out to search for spirit beasts. If we have the ability to conquer spirit beasts, we will be the same ones." Harvest."

  You Xue nodded in agreement: "Since it is an experience, we cannot avoid it all the time. Fighting is inevitable."

  "I agree."

  After a stick of incense, You Xue and Jia Yi went out to hunt while the others waited in the cave. With.

  The two of them came back with a stick of incense and a monster, and Mo Lansu grilled the meat for everyone.

  Soon the barbecue was ready, and Mo Lansu shared it with everyone. This time she did not bully Song Yi. Everyone got a portion of the barbecue, including Song Yi.

  This was the first time for Song Yi to eat barbecue made by Mo Lansu. As soon as the barbecue entered her mouth, she was so delicious that she cried.

  A few people took a rest after eating barbecue.

  In the middle of the night, the roar of a spiritual beast suddenly came from the cave door, and everyone was awakened.

  "What is this sound?" Song Yi asked fearfully.

  Mo Lansu stood up and stared at the door defensively: "I'm afraid it found out that we occupied its cave."

  Song Yi said nervously: "What should we do?"

  Chen Jun glared at Song Yi: "Shut up, you ."