Chapter 111- 120

Chapter 111 Holy Spirit Ship

  Mo Lansu returned to Mu Feng, but Mu Chen was nowhere to be seen, and she didn't know what he was busy with.

  Just now that she has time, she is ready to start refining the holy-level spirit ship to prepare for crossing the sea of ​​monsters.

  In the room, Mo Lansu called out the Demon-Conquering Cauldron, took out all the refining materials for refining the Saint-level spirit ship, and started refining it.

  "Whoa!"

  The phoenix fire was sacrificed, and the Demon-Conquering Cauldron began to operate.

  Mo Lansu carefully put several materials into the Demon-Conquering Cauldron, closed the lid, then closed his eyes and surrounded the entire Demon-Conquering Cauldron with his spiritual power.

  Since this was her first time refining a saint-level spiritual weapon, Mo Lansu had to be careful again and again, because she and Mu Chen had finally found these thousand-year-old equipment. This was the only time, and there was no chance for them to come from outside. .

  The equipment in the cauldron was forged by the phoenix and kept deforming. Mo Lansu imagined the shape of the spirit ship she wanted in her mind, and the prototype of the spirit ship gradually took shape.

  This process is long and very mentally demanding. Fortunately, Mo Lansu's mental strength is incredible, otherwise she wouldn't be able to last even a quarter of an hour.

  This refining takes one day.

  At this time, Mo Lansu had no idea that there was chaos outside the academy. The reason was that Mo Lansu's ghost doctor's identity was exposed. Now everyone is going to the magic academy to ask for the ghost doctor's elixir.

  At this time, more magicians from all over the world gathered at the entrance of the academy. Some wanted to ask for elixirs, while others wanted to win over the ghost doctor.

  The dean appeared at the entrance of the academy, looked at the dense crowd, and spoke in a loud voice: "Everyone, thank you for your support. Although there is a ghost doctor in our magic academy, the ghost doctor has too many personal matters and cannot show up often. Even I I often don't see the ghost doctor, so I'm afraid everyone's ideas are in vain." He knew that Mo Lansu didn't want to receive so many people every day, so he simply found an excuse in the hope of dissuading everyone.

  But these people are not so easily persuaded to leave.

  "Dean Chen, I came here just to see the ghost doctor. You can't let us go back without success." "

  Yes, although the ghost doctor is very busy, no matter how busy he is, he will still have time to come out and see us. This If you don't let us see her, how can we go back and explain to the family?"

  "Who says otherwise? Although we are not very noble, we still know the rules and will not offend the ghost doctor." "

  Yes, let the ghost doctor Come out and see the doctor."

  "..."

  If someone in this group said one thing, someone would say the next thing. Everyone in this group was incited and threatened to see the ghost doctor.

  The dean stood at the entrance of the college and didn't know what to do. Now that Mo Lansu's identity was revealed, how many people would risk their lives because of the pill they asked for. If they were forcibly expelled, the reputation of the college would be ruined.