Chapter 161 -162 END

Chapter 161 Re-Electing the Clan Leader
  The Phoenix Clan quickly cleaned up all the corpses, and Phoenix Mountain returned to its former peace and comfort.

  After this incident came to an end, Mu Chen and the alchemy elder stayed in the room to guard Mo Lansu every day, collecting Mo Lansu's soul.

  After half a month, Mo Lansu finally woke up.

  "Mu Chen." Mo Lansu's hoarse voice called the man in front of her. The first thing Mo Lansu saw when she woke up was Mu Chen, and she felt very happy.

  Mu Chen gradually woke up, and then his eyes were full of surprise: "Lan'er, you are finally awake." His hands were shaking with excitement at this moment: "Do you know that I miss you very much, and you can't do this again next time. I'm worried about you." Mu Chen suddenly felt aggrieved when he saw Mo Lansu wake up, because he was really afraid that Mo Lansu would never wake up again, and he was afraid that he would not have the chance to live the following days with Mo Lansu. .

  Mo Lansu smiled lightly: "I know you have been working hard during this time, thank you for your hard work, but now can you give me some water first." She was so thirsty, but seeing Mu Chen's happy look, Mo Lansi Helplessly reminded Mu Chen.

  Only then did Mu Chen wake up. He only remembered chatting with Lan'er and forgot that Lan'er hadn't drank water for a long time, so he hurriedly poured a glass of water for Mo Lansu to drink.

  After drinking the water, the alchemy elder also came.

  "Master." Mo Lansu's voice has returned to its previous tone.

  The alchemy elder nodded with satisfaction: "It's not bad. He's recovering well. "

  "Thanks to you and Muchen for helping me, otherwise I don't know how to get through this. " "Mo Lansu looked at Mu Chen with love in his eyes.

  The alchemy elder looked at Mo Lansu with a mysterious face: "You may not know that Mu Chen has been taking care of you since you were in coma. You, and..." Liandan paused mysteriously, "And, you and Muchen have successfully completed their marriage ceremony, and you are now husband and wife. "The alchemy elder finished the rest and left, leaving space for the young couple.

  Mo Lansu looked at Mu Chen blankly: "Is what the master said true? Have we really succeeded in worshiping? Are we a couple? "Mo Lansu couldn't believe it, because he and Mu Chen had worshiped once, but they didn't finish the last prayer because someone made trouble. Now the master actually told him that the two of them had worshiped, so how did he worship when he was unconscious? .

  Mu Chen looked at Mo Lansu dotingly: "Yes, you are my wife now, and there is no way to regret it. "

  Mo Lansu knew that Mu Chen was teasing her, and they tacitly agreed not to ask any more questions. The two looked at each other and smiled.

  In the next few days, Mo Lansu recovered well, and she also knew that Long Ni had been killed by Mu Chen. , a big stone in my heart finally fell.

  But Mo Lansu had his own plan in mind, and summoned all the Phoenix clan to gather.

  "Everyone, although I am the leader of the Phoenix clan, I have not done anything for the Phoenix clan. There are practical things, but they always drag down the Phoenix clan, so I want to tell you something here. "Mo Lansu paused and continued: "I am going to step down as the leader of the Phoenix Clan and elect a new leader.

  The people of the Phoenix Clan were shocked when they heard Mo Lansu's words, and they all knelt down and begged: "Clan Chief, please don't abandon us." Mo Lansu has done a lot for the Phoenix Clan, and he is also strong enough, so he is Best suited for this position.