Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131 Feng Yi Mu Chen's roar would be heard in the space

  every day . Every time Mo Lansu gave the refined elixir to Mu Chen, he would hear Mu Chen's complaints, and Mo Lansu was also helpless.

  But on this day, Mu Chen finally couldn't bear it anymore.

  "Lan'er, no matter what, you must throw this demon out to me today." Mu Chen pointed at the little demon angrily.

  But the little demon was fine with it, just shaking its head and tail.

  Seeing this, Mo Lansu raised his forehead. He really didn't know why these two guys looked down on each other so much.

  "Mu Chen, why are you angry with the little guy?" For me, I was a little reluctant to let go of this little demon.

  Mu Chen gritted his teeth angrily, knowing that Mo Lansu didn't want to throw the little demon out, so he immediately turned his eyes.

  Then...

  "Ouch, ouch, my body starts to hurt again, Lan'er, it hurts so much." Mu Chen covered his abdomen, the painful expression on his face seemed to say that he was dying.

  Mo Lansu suddenly became nervous and immediately checked Mu Chen's condition.

  "How is it? Where does it hurt? Is there any problem?"

  A trace of interest flashed in Mu Chen's eyes: "It hurts so much, my whole body hurts." At this moment, he was tensed by Mo Lansu, and he felt very proud, looking out of the corner of his eye He looked at the little demon and saw the anger in the little demon's eyes, and he understood in his heart.

  Mo Lansu said in confusion: "No, normally your injury should be healed."

  Mu Chen yelled: "I'm angry, just throw this little demon out and I'll kill you" Okay."

  Mo Lansu was still nervous at first, but when he heard Mu Chen's words, he rolled his eyes helplessly, "Pretend, just pretend, in the final analysis, you just want to throw away the little demon."

  The little demon was jumping up and down with anger.

  Mo Lansu regained his composure: "I won't throw away the little demon. You should give up on this and stop pretending."

  Mu Chen shrugged when he saw that Mo Lansu had exposed him directly.

  After a while, Mu Chen said: "I think we should find a way to enter Wutong to take a look."

  Mo Lansu nodded seriously, Wutong must go in and take a look.

  Then the two simply cleaned up and took the little demon out together.

  After leaving the space, the two of them and a little demon appeared at the entrance of Wutong.

  Mo Lansu looked at the Wutong in front of him, frowned and said, "Mu Chen, see if you can break the formation set up here." After all, Mu Chen knows a lot about the formation.

  Muchen nodded and then looked around Wutong.

  After some research, Mu Chen returned to Mo Lansu: "I took a look. The formation here is relatively advanced. Give me some time and I should be able to crack it."

  Then Mo Lansu and the little demon stepped aside, Leave some space to Mu Chen.

  Mu Chen carefully solved the formation at the gate of Wutong.

  After burning the incense, Wutong changed. Mo Lansu only felt a daze, and then Mu Chen came to Mo Lansu with a smile.

  "Awesome." Mo Lansu praised Mu Chen in a rare way.