Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11 Mo Yu was injured.
  At night, Mo Lansu closed the door and entered the Seven Pagoda Ring. As soon as he entered, Luo Luo walked around happily.

  "By the way Luoluo, where's the alchemy book I asked you to find?" Today she wanted to try alchemy. She had the fire element, there was an alchemy furnace in the space, and there were some simple medicinal materials in the field, so it was perfect for alchemy.

  "I found a lot of books and put them in the alchemy room. Master

  , go and take a look." Mo Lansu nodded and walked towards the alchemy room. There were several introductory books on the table. Mo Lansu I couldn't wait to read it.

  Alchemy in this world is very similar to modern medicine, except that the medicinal materials used here are elixirs, and the fire element is used when refining the elixir, so the potency of the medicine after the elixir is made is much better.

  After spending one night, Mo Lansu understood the specific steps of alchemy and a lot of medicinal materials. The only thing left was the actual combat. The success or failure of alchemy depends on the use of the fire element and the understanding of the medicinal materials. After all, if the steps of adding the medicinal materials are wrong, , then this elixir will be useless.

  Another important point in refining elixirs is the elixir recipe. Without the elixir recipe, you cannot practice elixirs. There are many elixir recipes in the simple space, including ancient elixir recipes.

  After dawn, Mo Yu came to serve Mo Lansu. After getting up, he went to have breakfast with Mo Dao and Mo Yu. Since the two had experienced it yesterday, they were not so nervous about sitting with the master for dinner today.

  I bought a lot of ingredients yesterday, and I will eat in the small kitchen in my yard from now on.

  "I'll go shopping later, and you two will stay here to look after the house. I'll give each of you a set of magician's exercises. You can study them carefully. If you don't understand, just ask me." Mo Lansu told the two of them.

  "Thank you, Master."

  After dinner, Mo Lansu left the house and bought a lot of elixirs and elixir seeds, planning to plant them in the space so that there would be no shortage of elixirs for practicing in the future. However, many precious elixirs in the city were not available at all. No, so I can only practice simple elixirs for the time being.

  Mo Lansu thought about spending medicinal materials for elixirs. He has been spending money in the space since he came here, but sooner or later he will run out of money if he keeps going like this. It seems that he will make money.

  Here, Mo Nian'er knew that after Mo Lansu brought two people back, she remembered the previous insult and went to Mo Lansu's yard angrily.

  "Stop." Mo Dao stopped at the door of the courtyard.

  Mo Nian'er's eyes widened: "You slave, how dare you stop me if you don't see who I am? Get out of the way."

  Mo Dao obeyed Mo Lansu's order and did not let anyone enter her yard.

  "The master is not here, please come back, Miss."

  Mo Nian'er suddenly became angry. Who dared to talk to her like this since she was a child? Without thinking, she gathered a fireball and swatted it at her.

  But Mo Dao's cultivation level was higher than that of Mo Nian'er, so this fireball couldn't hit him at all, and he was hit by a fire barrier.

  Mo Nian'er didn't expect that the opponent's cultivation level was so high. At this moment, Mo Yu heard the voice. When Mo Nian'er saw Mo Yu, a hint of cunning flashed in his eyes. When Mo Dao wasn't paying attention, he quickly threw an attacking fireball at Mo Yu. , Mo Nian'er was a level 3 fire mage, while Mo Yu was a level 2 water mage and couldn't stop it at all. He was instantly hit by the fireball and vomited a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground.