Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71 Going out to practice together

  Chen Jun proudly pushed Song Yi to go to the Discipline Hall, but Song Yi kept struggling and shouting dissatisfaction, but it was no use.

  On the way back, Luo Feifei laughed at Mo Lansu: "You are really good at playing. Use your own reputation to prove it to yourself."

  "I owe you a beating." Mo Lansu gave Luo Feifei a slap in the face.

  The two of them smiled and slowly left, each going back to their respective homes.

  Mo Lansu thought that time was running out, so she had to hurry up and find the materials to refine the spirit ship.

  At ten o'clock in the evening, Mo Lansu came to Muchen's room. She had something to ask.

  "Master, I have a few things to ask you." Mo Lansu said.

  "Ask."

  Mo Lansu put his chin in his hand and said, "I want to know where you can find the Thousand-Year Shark Tears, the Thousand-Year Heartless Wood and the Thousand-Year Dragon Turtle Blood."

  When Mu Chen heard these things, his eyes flashed slightly: " Do you want to cross the Sea of ​​Warcraft?" These things seem to be materials for the Holy Spirit Ship?
  Mo Lansu nodded. He couldn't hide this from Mu Chen, and there was no need to hide it. Since Mu Chen knew his true identity, there was no point in hiding it in the future. It was better to tell him and there would be a chance to get his help.

  Mu Chen was silent. He knew that Mo Lansu would leave here one day, but he did not expect it to be so soon.

  The air solidified, Mo Lansu kept waiting for Mu Chen's answer, and Mu Chen sighed softly: "Okay, in this case, I will help you, and after I explain it to the dean, I will take you out to find this place." These three things, let me help you practice as a master."

  Mo Lansu's eyes lit up: "Thank you, master." If you have Mu Chen's help, the chance of success will be greatly increased.

  Mu Chen smiled: "This time our training time is set for half a year. During this period, no matter whether we find all these things or not, we must come back to participate in the Four Nations Competition." The Four Nations Competition is very important to the college, so he cannot forget it. .

  Mo Lansu nodded: "I understand."

  Mu Chen took Mo Lansu to the dean the next day.

  The dean heard that Mu Chen said that he wanted to take Mo Lansu out for training, and he agreed. After all, the competition was coming soon, and now every peak was trying to find ways to improve the strength of its disciples, whether it was going out for training.

  Of course, Muchen did not tell the dean the real purpose of going out this time.

  The dean glanced at Mo Lansu and said: "It's a good thing for Junior Sister Mo to go out for training, but you have to remember to come back as soon as the time comes. Your strength in the academy is pretty good, and the academy still relies on outstanding people like you." Disciple."

  Mo Lansu said sternly, "Don't worry, senior dean, I will come back."

  "That's good, let's go." The dean began to yell at people.

  The two separated after leaving the dean's courtyard. Mu Chen returned to Mu Feng, while Mo Lansu went to Huofeng to find Luo Feifei and Chen Jun.

  "What? You want to go out for training? And it's taking so long? Take me with you." Luo Feifei was the first to disagree, insisting that Mo Lansu take her with him.