Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31 Ghost Doctor's Pill Shop

  The hands of the vice-president holding the pill were trembling. He was lucky enough to see a level 6 pill, and the person who made the pill was such a young woman. It was unbelievable.

  "Your Excellency, what do you call me?" the vice president asked with a kind smile.

  Mo Lansu looked calm and opened her lips lightly: "Ghost doctor." The reason why she wore a veil was because she wanted to go to the magic academy as Mo Lansu, so she couldn't reveal that she could refine level 6 elixirs, otherwise she would be in trouble in the academy. Li Zhi might be forced to make elixirs by many strong men.

  The vice president knew that the ghost doctor was definitely just the other party's name. Since the other party didn't want to reveal his real name, he didn't ask.

  "Your Excellency Ghost Doctor, could you please find a place to sit down and talk?" The vice president said cautiously, fearing that Mo Lansu would not agree.

  "Pharmacist badge." Mo Lansu reminded him that after the assessment, it was time to give her the badge.

  The vice-president laughed loudly: "Don't worry, sir, the badge will be sent to you shortly. Please." Then he made a gesture of invitation.

  Mo Lansu was not a pretentious person, so he left here and came to a room.

  The vice-president took Mo Lansu down and took the initiative to speak: "The elixir you refine is very clever. I wonder if I can discuss it with you." He has been stuck on level 5 elixirs for decades. , the president is away all year round, and he, the vice-president, deals with guild affairs every day, and has no time to think about elixirs.

  "Okay." Mo Lansu nodded.

  Just in time, the examiner took the badge and went out again.

  The vice-president handed the badge to Mo Lansu and said: "This badge is only for pharmacists. After you shed your blood and recognize the master, the badge will show your alchemy level. As your alchemy level increases, the badge level will also automatically increase." ."

  Mo Lansu took the badge, nodded, and dropped a drop of blood on the back of the badge. The badge showed a level 6 alchemist, and the vice president looked excited.

  Mo Lansu found it very magical that he could level up independently. It seemed that this badge was also a spiritual weapon.

  "Sir, I'll tell you the truth, for an alchemy wizard like you, our Alchemy Guild would like to invite you to join the guild." The vice-president finally revealed his purpose.

  Mo Lansu was silent. She was going to the academy soon, but she didn't have that much time to come to the guild, and she didn't like to be controlled.

  "Vice President, I like to walk alone. I'm used to being alone, so I won't come to the guild to join in the fun."

  Upon hearing this, the Vice President frowned.

  Mo Lansu took advantage of the opportunity for the vice president to speak: "However, since it is fate that we met each other, I opened a shop next to the auction house, which will sell the elixirs I refined. When the time comes, I can give It's a convenience for the Alchemy Guild."

  After Mo Lansu saw that the vice president's face looked much better and showed interest, he continued: "At that time, if the Alchemy Guild is temporarily short of any elixirs, you can call it in my shop. The price is 20% off, and I can personally promise to give the guild a level 6 elixir. If you need it, I will specially refine the elixir you need for you."