Chapter 21-30

Chapter 21: Refining Alchemy for Seven People.

  Mo Lansu was meditating in the tent. Thinking about practicing the exercises, he went to the space. There were heaven-level exercises in the space. Combined with the magic elements, the attack power was evident.

  "Fire element heaven-level skills, let's practice this first."

  In this continent, the fire element is for attack, and the water element is for treatment. These two elemental magicians are the most common, followed by wood element plant control and earth element defense.

  The first level of the heaven-level fire-based skill, the Yuan Fireball, amplifies the power of the fireball condensed by the magician, and has stronger attack power than the ordinary condensed fireball.

  "Tian."

  The first time the fireball condensed too small, Mo Lansu practiced again and again, becoming more and more comfortable.

  "If I add divine fire to the fireball, then..." Mo Lansu muttered, and a red fireball condensed with a hint of gold.

  "Ah! Master, take it back quickly, the divine fire will destroy the medicine field." Luoluo suddenly shouted, and Mo Lansu recovered and quickly put away the fireball.

  "Is it okay?" Mo Lansu didn't expect the divine fire to be so powerful, and almost made a mistake this time.

  Luo Luo glanced at the medicine field and sighed when she found that nothing was wrong. She glanced at Mo Lansu with a resentful look.

  Mo Lansu smiled and said that he would not be able to hold back the flames like this, so he went to practice other techniques.

  There are only two types of water-type heaven-level exercises, one is healing, the heaven-level exercises heal injuries faster and better than other levels of medicine, and the other is the frozen world.

  The current level of Mo Lansu in the Frozen World can only freeze a few miles around. As his cultivation level increases, the frozen area becomes wider and wider.

  There is only one King Kong Shield skill among the wood-level skills. Among the yellow-level skills, only the earth shield is not very powerful. The diamond shield can withstand fatal blows that are one level higher than your own. As your cultivation level increases, the resistance becomes stronger. Come higher and higher.

  There are two techniques in the wood system. One is to induce destruction, which can stimulate the growth of all plant medicines and absorb their plant essences for their own use. Even the earth-level techniques can only promote the cultivation of life and cannot absorb it.

  There is also a skill in the wood system, the walking of wood, which can use plants within a few miles to attack the enemy. As the cultivation level increases, the higher the level of plants that can be controlled, the more plants can be controlled.

  Except for the fire-based skills that need to be practiced layer by layer, other water-based, wood-based, and earth-based magic skills can be learned. Once the cultivation level is high, the skills can be used more efficiently.

  Mo Lansu had been practicing the exercises in the space for about ten days. The night outside had passed, and it was dawn. Seeing that Lang Yi and the others were about to wake up, Mo Lansu came out of the space and returned to the tent, just in time to hear Lang Yi's voice.

  "Ghost doctor, are you up? It's time for us to pick the elixir." Lang Yi was waiting outside Mo Lansu's tent.

  "Okay." Mo Lansu responded.