Chapter 81-90

Chapter 81 Xiao Xiao
  Mo Lansu put aside all thoughts, no matter what Feng Yi did, it was all for her, so she shouldn't think so much.

  "Thank you." Mo Lansu patted Feng Yi on the shoulder.

  Feng Yi smiled and patted Mo Lansu's head lovingly.

  Mu Chen was so dazzled by what he saw that he immediately stopped him: "Let go!"

  Feng Yi took his hand away and shrugged, not caring.

  Cheng Jiao screamed at this time: "You woman, what are you going to do?"

  Mo Lansu was confused: "I have been standing here without moving. Whatever you yell at me, you will do it. Who are you looking for to do my shit?" He really treated her like a soft persimmon.

  Cheng Jiao choked. If she dared to settle accounts with Mu Chen and Feng Yi, she wouldn't be so angry.

  "Let's go." Mu Chen said.

  Mo Lansu nodded and walked out. Mu Chen followed her, while Feng Yi came to Chengtian and put away the dragon turtle's body before following Mo Lansu. He wanted to kill the corpses of these traitors. Take it back to worship heaven.

  The three of them left like this. They didn't care about what happened in the city lord's mansion in the future.

  Back at the inn, the three of them gathered in Mo Lansu's room.

  "How did Lan'er meet Brother Feng Yi?" Mu Chen didn't know that his tone was a little sour now.

  Mo Lansu told Mu Chen what happened to him, which made Mu Chen panic. At this moment, he didn't care about doubting Feng Yi, but really thanked Feng Yi. If Feng Yi hadn't saved Lan'er, then Lan'er would I will...

  "Brother Feng Yi, thank you very much." Mu Chen thanked him sincerely.

  Feng Yi smiled: "You're welcome, the girl and I are very happy."

  The two men looked at each other in the air, and no one could understand the meaning in their eyes, until Mo Lansu said, "What are you doing?"

  The two men looked at each other in the air. He retracted his eyes and smiled silently.

  After a long time, Mu Chen said: "Everything here is over, it's time for us to go back."

  Mo Lansu nodded. Now that all the materials have been collected, there is no need for her to stay here anymore.

  The next morning, Mo Lansu and Muchen said goodbye to Feng Yi.

  "Feng Yi, let's go. See you later." Mo Lansu said with a smile.

  Feng Yi replied mysteriously: "See you later."

  The two of them flew onto Mu Chen's flying sword and left.

  Feng Yi looked at Mo Lansu's back and muttered: Girl, we will meet again soon.

  Mo Lansu and Mu Chen got off the flying sword as soon as they left Tiancheng. As soon as they were about to go to the portal, Mo Lansu heard a small voice: "Get away quickly, don't let anyone find out, today's batch of People should be able to sell them at a good price."

  Sell them at a good price? Selling people?

  Mo Lansu glanced at Mu Chen, and it was obvious that Mu Chen also heard it.

  Mo Lansu pulled Mu Chen to the side and took out linen clothes from the space to dress them up. In an instant, two peasant couples appeared in front of them.