Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61 Sharing the same bed
  Early the next morning, Mo Lansu woke up and found that Mu Chen was not in the house.

  Thinking of what happened last night, Mo Lansu suddenly picked up the quilt and covered his head.

  It's so embarrassing, I could even dream of him meeting him, it's true.

  After a night's rest, Mo Lansu's mood has recovered, but because of last night's dream, Mo Lansu's intention to return to the Phoenix Clan was further confirmed.

  After getting up and briefly washing up, Mo Lansu opened the door.

  After pushing open the door, Mo Lansu was shocked by the scene in front of him.

  "Girl, you're awake. Come quickly, let's prepare for a campfire barbecue." Feng Yi greeted Mo Lansu with a bright smile.

  Mu Chen, on the other hand, was sitting next to Feng Yi, slowly raising his head to look at Mo Lansu, smiling and nodding to signal over.

  Mo Lansu walked over and sat between Feng Yi and Mu Chen.

  The whole yard was filled with all kinds of monster meat and wild vegetables. The fellow and his wife were dealing with these things. Seeing Mo Lansu's confused eyes, he kindly explained to her: "Girl, the people here are very close to each other and we often meet together." We will have campfire barbecue, and each of our families will prepare food and gather in the village center in the evening."

  Mo Lansu nodded and said, "I understand, I'll help you." After that, they processed the Warcraft meat together.

  This surprised Feng Yi on the side. He didn't expect that this girl was more skilled at handling the meat than he was.

  "Girl, do you often barbecue?" Feng Yi smiled and talked to Mo Lansu.

  Mo Lansu nodded and said: "Well, I like to eat, so I cook it myself."

  Most people in this world eat barbecue when they go out, because Warcraft meat is not only delicious, but also helpful for cultivation. And barbecue is the simplest way to make it.

  Feng Yi's pale thin lips pursed slightly: "It's really amazing, hahaha."

  The two chatted happily, while Mu Chen saw the two chatting happily from the side, and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn't show it. .

  "Where are you from and how did you end up here?" Mo Lansu asked Feng Yi unintentionally.

  When the fellow and his wife heard this, they stopped what they were doing and stared at Mo Lansu with dangerous eyes, as if they were about to pounce on him in the next second.

  Feng Yi glanced at the two fellow villagers covertly, and no one knew what was in his eyes. After seeing that the fellow villagers returned to normal and continued working, he replied to Mo Lansu: "Me, I am a kid from a rich family, just because I My family is located in a remote place and not treated well by others, so I came out to find a good place for my family members."

  Mu Chen glanced in the direction of the fellow villager suspiciously, but didn't find anything.

  Mo Lansu smiled and said: "You are really thoughtful."

  Feng Yi smiled bitterly and shook his head: "Oh, I just want my family to live safely." This is a very simple wish, but it is so difficult. .

  Mo Lansu felt Feng Yi's emotions, sighed and patted Feng Yi's shoulder and said, "It will be fine."