00|Prologue

Tara's Pov

Tara's Pov

In a week my life has turn upside down. I never expected my family which I love the most will turn out to be like this. They used me as a commodity to repay their debt.

Right now standing in front of the royal court holding a hand of man where all the seniors of the royal families are present, I am feeling nothing more than ashamed.

They are looking at me like I have committed a huge crime to run from my wedding. I don't want to get marry at this young age and especially from that man. I have pleaded to my father a lot to not fix my wedding with that monster but he didn't listened.

He is a rapist, murderer, criminal who moving freely only because of the power of money. Numerous cases are filled against him. I am sure he himself has lost the count. He is so disgusting that not even his touch but even his molester gaze could make any woman feel uncomfortable. That's why I ran from my own wedding.

I had made the simple plan to move so far that these people would never reach. But everything destroyed when this man has forcefully kidnapped me in between and bring me here to insult me and my family.

"Now what will you say Devendra when your own son is culprit here", Harish Thakur growls angrily. "Firstly he has kidnapped our to be daughter in law just before the wedding and secondly spend the whole night with her. God! Knows what they have did?", his words coming like an arrow to pierce my heart. Tears were flowing continuously from her eyes.

"Mind your language Harish, you are talking about someone's daughter", Devendra Rathore warned him.

"Daughter.... She has lost the right to call daughter when she left our house", my father Balbeer Shekhawat, he spoke this so easily that I have never mattered to him.

" We love each other and wanted to marry", this man spoke calmly but I know these words are enough brust the volcano in the royal court.

"What rubbish, I can't believe", my to be husband Virendra Thakur said while gritting his teeth.

"Then ask her, she will tell you the truth..... right princess", he turned towards me and spoke sarcastically. My head lift up to his remark. He was looking deep in my eyes. I nodded my head slightly while shutting my eyes tightly.