07|Raging

Chandni's Pov

Chandni's Pov

It's been a while since I am sitting here. But there is no sign of him. Honestly, I don't want him to come tonight. Although, his mother has tried hard to convince me, but I don't know why its sounds so unreal. She speaks very sweetly, but there is a sense of fakeness in her tone too.

My brain is perplexed whether to believe her or not. She indirectly told me give this wedding a chance, to give her son a chance. But even if I am, will he value that? I don't know.

I have sunk in the ocean of my thoughts but suddenly my thoughts got splashed when I heard a sound. I swirled towards the direction of cause. And there I saw him, "my devil husband".

The room is dimly lighted, and my face is covered with veil of net fabric. Only his blurred image at the threshold of the door is visible to me. He took his one step ahead and enter inside. My heartbeat became hasty, limbs started shivering and gaze went down. He started coming towards me. His steps are slow and staggered, seemed he is drunk. He came ahead and sat on the edge of the bed.

My gaze was still lower, I have no courage to face him. He looked at my direction. Lifting my lashes a little, I found his dark and scary gaze piercing me.

He swirled towards me and lay with his upper body where his legs are still hanging. He touched my toes lightly. I got dazed and shut my eyes. He moved his hand ahead and grab my foot. His touch is harsh. A feeling denial developed in my heart. But i couldn't do anything in my fear. He didn't stop there instead he took a hold of my ankle.

Sliding his finger in my anklet, he pulled me and with a jerk I lied down on the bed.

He took a hold of the edge of my lehnga and start sliding it upward. My unclothed legs become visible to him. Feeling ashamed I held the bedsheet tightly. He undressed my legs up to my thighs and hovered himself over me.

My body is pressing in the mattress. He removed the veil. My eyes are tightly shut.

"Open your eyes", he instructed. His words made me whimper. I can smell a strong scent of alcohol, due which my neck turned to other side. Without getting any response from me, he grabbed my jaw harshly.

"LOOK AT ME TAARA", hearing my sister's name I immediately open my eyes. I look into his eyes with a questionable look.

"Bura laga, Huh! Apni behan ka naam apne pati ke muh se sunkar", he said with a chuckle.

"Felt bad, huh! Hearing your sister's name from your husband's mouth."

"This what you wanted, isn't it. That's why you made me to see her", my heart sank at his remark. I broke the eye contact and lowered my gaze.

"That day I had seen you, hiding behind the curtains and when you saw your sister in my arms, you immediately go from there with a satisfactory grin. Seeing you I understood that girl is an adopted daughter of your family", saying this he left my jaw and got up from me. He sat beside me on of the bed while his back was facing me.