15|Quietly

Tara's Pov

Tara's Pov

He came near my ear and said, "Welcome home sali sahiba".

My breadth got stuck in my throat and beads of sweat appeared on my forehead. His actions remind me of the memories of the day when I met him for the first time.

He held my shoulder suddenly and came near my face. His molester gaze and disgusting touches are the same as before but this time I wouldn't let him succeed.

Last time he kissed me forcefully but not today. I have to do something.

I raised my lashes and looked in his eyes with determination. Before he could proceed further I removed his hands from my shoulder with a jerk.

He got shocked and turned towards me as if he didn't expect me to pull this act. His eyes became red in anger and moved towards me to again get hold of me. But before his dirty hands could touch me I pushed him hard and ran out from the kitchen.

I just ran without looking back and on reaching the third floor, I hurriedly opened the door of my room and entered inside and locked it securely.

I rested my back on the door and took a breath of relief. If I hadn't taken a step further he would have repeated the same again.

While resting my back on the door I slid down and sat on the floor. I held my knees close to my chest and hid my face in my knee.

All the memories of that disastrous day came in front of me. How he touched me, how he kissed me and how he insulted me in front of my family. Remembering all the things, fresh tears came in my eyes and blurred my vision. I started sobbing and hugged myself closer to me.

 I started sobbing and hugged myself closer to me

Surya's Pov

I parked the bullet a little far from her palace. In the middle of night, silence is everywhere. Whole road is covered by the moonlight as there is no streetlight.

I walked a little ahead and reached the entrance of her haveli. But I can't get in like this. By this way her father could detect me. So I decided to enter from the backside of haveli.