09|Dispute

Taara's a Pov

Taara's a Pov

After what happened in his palace, I am glad that there is still a hope for me get free from this forceful relation. Because my father would never be agreed with for what his mother has asked.

I look around the room while sinking in my own thoughts. This room is not so big but enough for me. It has attached bathroom and a balcony too. Door of balcony is opened from where the chilled wind is coming inside and making making curtains to dance in wave. Sky is already become dark.

Knock-knock

"Bhabhi kya hum andar aa jaye".

"Sister can I come inside".

Suddenly a voice came, I turn towards the source and found a girl at threshold. She is young, looking as same as of my age, wearing a light green suit, her hairs are tied in a braid and lips curved in a little smile.

Seeing her I sat straight on the bed while correcting my clothes. She came inside and sat on bed in front of me. I looked at her suspiciously. She sensed it but didn't react. She put the plate on bed and said, "brother has sent food for you, he said you didn't eat anything since morning".

My brow thinned and I looked at plate she brought. Why is he caring for me?, I thought.

"Well, my name is Heer. I am Surya bhaisa's younger sister", she said with a awkward smile while biting her lips and forward a hand towards me. I ignored her hand and said, "I am not your Bhabhi, call me anything but not that". Her smile vanished after hearing my words. She take her hand back and stood up from bed.

"I am sorry, I didn't want to hurt you", she paused a little and continue, "I think I should go now, take rest". Saying this she left.

No I don't want feel guilty now, I know it was rude but what he has done I am in no mood to be polite with him or his family. The amount of insult and humiliation I have gain today, this is nothing in front of that.

 The amount of insult and humiliation I have gain today, this is nothing in front of that

At Chandni's Place

She came out from the washroom while changing into a comfortable suit. Her hairs are tied in loose bun. She turned towards and was about to sit on it when a loud voice came from outside.