14|Most Welcome

Surya's Pov

Surya's Pov

"When did you do all this", he asked in surprise. I smiled at his question.

"Viraj had gone to Delhi to solve the funding problem for the upcoming elections. And there he has met Rajveer Chauhan, one of the most prestigious leaders of the ruling party at the Centre", I said, to which his eyebrows raised wide, as if he doesn't expect me to know this much.

"How do you know so much", he finally couldn't control his desire and asked quickly. "My dear little kitty, you are still new at this", I replied teasingly. He made a weird face at that particular word; irritation is on his face. I know how to tease this little guy very well.

"How did you get this", he stuffed those emotions inside and asked with a series tone. "Before they could final anything, I offered Rajveer what he wanted from a long while", I replied. "And what's that", he again asked with curiosity. "You will know soon brother", I replied. He turned his attention to the file.

"Do you think this will be enough?", He asked after reading all the pages. "Don't you think", I questioned his question. "It doesn't matter what I think, what matters is whether its worthy or not".

"It is more than enough; Rajveer has provided this evidence to me. This time even his brother won't be able to save him", I replied with determination.

"I think it's not saved to keep them here. Here someone with who is leaking our information", he said to which I nodded. "I know and I also know what's the right place to hide them", I replied with a smirk.

"Where?", He again asked while raising his brows. "At Shekhawat's Haveli", I replied. His eyes went wide at my words.

"Why", he asked with frown. "Because no would suspect there", I replied.

 "Because no would suspect there", I replied

Shekhawat Haveli

The main doors of the entrance opened, and a black car entered. Coming inside, it stopped in front of the door of the mansion. The driver came out and opened the back seat door. Seeing the man coming out, driver lowered gaze.