11|Homecoming

At Rathore's Outhouse

"Ma-may I apply ointment", Taara asked. Surya frowned but later it turned into playful smile. But he hide his smile under the mask of coldness.

"It's there in the drawer", he said while pointing towards the side table's drawer which is on Taara's side. She got up and turned towards table. Taking out the pain reliever cream she move to him.

"You sit down, I will apply the medicine", she said. Surya nodded and tried to get up but again fell down while moaning in pain.

"Aggh... I can't... Help me", he said and forward his arm in her direction. Taara held him to helped but his mountainous physique is very difficult for her handle.

Suddenly her foot tripped and she losses her balance. Both of them fell on bed. Surya wrapped his hands around her back where her head fell on his naked chest. He smirk but change his expression when she raised her head.

She looked into his eyes and got sink into that. Both of them got lost in each other's gaze. But suddenly Taara realised their position that how she was laying over him, her gaze lowered. She tried to got up but couldn't move an inch because of his firm grip. She narrowed her brows and looked at him with questionable look. His hold got tightened on her. But before she could understand anything Surya suddenly roll on bed and make her lay under him.

Both of them were so close that their breaths are mixing together. Their noses were just an inch away. Surya held her wrist and slide it beside her head. Same he repeated to her another wrist.

A sense of fear developed inside Taara which was visible in her eyes. "Su- Surya.. Wah- what are you doing", Taara whispered. But no word came from his mouth. He bend down near her lips but before he could kiss her she turned her head and shut her eyes tightly.

"NOOO", Taara shouted loudly. "Please - please don't do..... Lea..leave me", while saying this her eyes got wet and tears started coming out of them.

After hearing her scream, Surya stopped his act. But after thinking for a moment he bend near her ear and said, "Get ready quickly, your father is coming to fix the wedding date". She opened her eyes fastly and look at him, who had gotten up from her till now.

Taara sat on bed quickly and covered her chest with dupatta which was laying near the pillow. Wiping on her tears she asked, "Baba agreed?".

"How could he not agree? Who keeps a disgraced girl who has run away from marriage in his house?", he replied very coldly and left the room while banging the door loudly.

Taara got up from bed and turned towards closet. On opening it, she take out cloths for her to wear and get inside the washroom.

After a while she came out and stood in front of dressing mirror. Her eyes fell on her hairline which is empty now. She was in her deep ocean of thoughts when a voice came. She look at the direction only to found a servant is there.