03|Escaped

Tara's Pov

Tara's Pov

I came out of haveli dressed in a simple suit, Holding a small bag in my hand. Chestha guided me towards a gate. We reached the backside of haveli. This place is very deserted. Since everyone is busy with the preparations, no one is here.

A small black servant car is parked at some distance. We move towards the car. An old man hurriedly came out. He tried to take the bag from my grip. "No thanks, it's okay", I refused politely. Since he is so old, I couldn't able to hold him my luggage. He didn't protested ahead.

"Take her to railway station, and come back as soon as possible. I don't want anyone to suspect you", Chestha instructed him. That man nodded in response. He is one of the most trusted men in our family, I wonder what Chestha has offered him that he is convinced to go against Baba.

I sat inside the car. "I have kept a bundle of money in your bag, that would be more than enough to reach Mumbai. Be careful". She told me through window.

"Drive fast and carefully, soon they will know about her departure and then it will be big disaster for me to handle", she told the driver and he start car. One last time I look at her and the haveli, that was my house. Tear collected in my eyes. I glanced at the haveli one last time. Because after my this act my father will never accept me. He will cut all ties with me.

"What you mean she is not in her room", Payal asked in worry

"What you mean she is not in her room", Payal asked in worry. "When I entered the room, her jewellery and cloths were lying on the bed. But there was no traces of her", servant whispered fearfully.

"Call Balbeer bhaisa immediately and search her in the haveli, don't miss a single corner", she instructed the servant and ran inside the haveli.

"Chesthaaa,, I will not spare you this time", she declared while standing in the middle of hall. Her steps turned towards Chestha's presence. She broke the glass painting in frustration.

"Maa, what are you doing. Please leave it. You will get hurt", Chandni came worriedly. She tried to remove the piece of glass from her mother's hands. But in return, her mother yanked her away, as she fall on the floor. "Move away, you useless thing", Payal growls at Chandni.