05|Frightened

Taara's Pov

Taara's Pov

"Because you are going to be my bride, Taara Surya Singh Rathore".

His words left me devastated. Being his wife, no I can't. This cannot be happened. Marry him is worse than to marry Virendra. My father will kill me.

"Now go and get ready ", he sternly.

"What if I not", I replied to him in his own way. Getting more upset from my tone, he grabbed my throat harshly.

"Don't provoke me Taara", holding my throat he pulls me towards himself.

I shook my head looking deep in his eyes. He leaves my throat and hold my hand. And start dragging me towards that room. My foot is hurting a lot.

Entering inside, he threw me on the floor and start coming towards me. As he is coming to me, I am moving behind. He bent down and grab my wound foot, pull me towards himself.

He holds my hair tightly and said, "if you don't want me to see you naked, then do it by yourself". Saying this he left me and move out from the room.

I look at his disappearing figure. And manage to sit up with difficulty. My foot is in pain, server pain. I look at the wound, touched it lightly. Tears came in my eyes. I never thought, it would be so complicated. Marrying him will be the worst thing happened to me till now, whose trailer I have already seen.

I stand up and move towards the door and locked it. I walked to the bed where clothes and jewelry are placed and saw them with an emotionless eye.

 I walked to the bed where clothes and jewelry are placed and saw them with an emotionless eye

I looked myself in the mirror. dressing in a bridal attire, a least thing I never wanted. I fixed the nose ring at last and move out of the room.

Entering the hall, I saw him sitting on the couch. His legs are crossed. I stand just behind him. His turn his head a little and blink.

"Come here", he instructed. I move walk him while a little limping and stood in front of him.

He looks in my eyes and stand up from his place. "SHESH", he roared.