-1-meet cute

summary: how you and Walker would first meet. Aka a meet cute!!
Y/f/c= your favorite color 🎀

It was any normal day. I was just walking down the street with my best friends and our moms after we had our weekly coffee date at our favorite local coffee shop. As we were walking down the street I bumped into someone.
"Oh my goodness I am so sorry, I didn't see you there" I say look at who I had hit.
"Oh my I am so sorry." A cute boy says at the same time. That cute boy was none other than my celebrity crush Walker Scobell. You've got to be kidding me, you literally just ran into your celebrity crush y/n. I say to myself.

"Oh no you're fine it was my fault anyways" he says with a genuine smile on his face.
"You're Walker Scobell right?" I ask just making sure that I'm not dreaming.
"Yeah that's me!!" He says,
"Could I possibly in any way have a quick photo with you? I mean I don't want to make you wait and like cause you to be late. But I would love for a photo." I ramble on, nervous that I literally just blew my one shot with this kid.

"Yeah of course no problem! Would you like me to take it?" He asks as I'm pulling out my phone. "I mean not like I want to take your phone way? Like it just seems as if I have longer arms than you. NOT saying that's a bad thing" he says, even he seems to be a bit nervous too. No reason though he probably won't even remember this after he walks away.
"Yeah sure that's fine!" I say handing him my phone. I like my phone case personally it's y/f/c and y/f/c, but that doesn't matter ❌🤗
he takes my phone as it is already on the camera app and gets ready to take it. Before that though I feel a hand placed lightly on my waist area. (I FEEL AS IF MOST CELBS DO IT LIKE THAT YK LIKE THE SIDE HUG THATS ALL WEIRDOS) we both smile as Walker takes the phone.
"y/n!" I hear my friend say right after we take the photo so I talk to her for a quick moment.

"Y/n right?" I hear Walker say
"Yeah that's me! Haha sorry" I say embarrassed that I literally left him there
"No you're fine I just wanted to say that it was nice to meet you and to have a great rest of your day" he says to me, as he hands me back my phone.WHAT?!? I feel like normally the fan will say that but the celebrity to the fan?!?
" Aw thank you, I feel bad that I didn't get a chance to say that first. Bro you literally beat me to it. But seriously thank you for the photo" I say embarrassed but Yolo yk?!?
"No problem!" He says and I turn to walk away. Im not even 5 steps away and I hear "hey y/n!"
"Yeah?"
"Check your contact app" walker says with a grin and walks off to where ever he was originally going. I stand there looking dumb founded at where he just was.
"Yo dude what was that?" I hear my friend say to me, "hurry check your thingy he said to look at" she says rushing me.
"Okay okay geez chill" I say laughing pulling it up

Omg. He. Did. Not. I got the Walker Scobell's phone number, and from just a photo?!?! I'm literally living life dude.

THE END

A/N: I hope you guys liked it? don't forget to vote and comment!!! Also make sure to eat a snack and drink some water loves!