-6-1K read special- Beach Date

a/n: before we get into this I want to say thank you so much for 1K reads! If you are reading this please let me know how you are liking it so far and or vote for more stories!

quick note: also really quickly: bold is you and underline is Walker

Dedication: this story is dedicated to my best friend who told me to go for it and write this book, love u babe!!

🎀 Let's get into it 🎀

I was laying in my bed all snuggled up in my nice warm bed when my phone starting ringing really loudly. I quickly roll over to grab my phone to see who in the fuck is calling me.

caller id: Walkie Taki 🦇

hey Walker is everything okay?

yea no issue here

okkk so why are you calling me... it's 10 in the morning you literally woke me up

oh gosh y/n I'm sorry, but I just wanted to ask you a question

shoot bro

ok... would you want to go to the beach later today? like 2 o'clock ish-

um what kinda question is that? yes I want to go to the beach

okay perfect I'll pick you up at 1:45?

sounds good

okay it's a date then

and then he hangs up on me. I roll over after I set my alarm for twelve so I can atleast get two more hours of sleep. As I start to finally fall asleep I realize what Walker had said before he hung up on me, "okay it's a date then" WHAT THE FUCK!

I mean don't get me wrong not an issue but like what? I mean do a have a little crush on him yes, I mean he is perfect. From the color of his eyes, to the way he makes me laugh, he's just such a gentleman. You can't blame me.

Due to the fact that Walker literally said that it was a date I should probably get up and like figure out two things

1. how I really feel about him, like do I want a relationship with him as boyfriend girlfriend if he asked me today

2. what swim suit to wear because I'm only 14, I'm not gonna be weird and my mother would murder me if I wore anything overly revealing.

I ended up falling back asleep till my alarm went off at 12. I went down stairs taking them two at a time and decided that I wanted to have a waffle and a mango smoothie. It was summer and the best time for mangos (I made that up idk?). I was eating my breakfast on the living room couch re-watching the summer I turned pretty. I mean who literally wouldn't, personally season one was the best but that's just me.

After eating it about a little after one o'clock, so I decided to clean off my dishes, but them in the dishwasher and head up stairs to get ready. I knew it was obviously a beach "date" so I just threw my hair up in a messy claw clip (or down if you have shorter hair!), put on some lotion with some facial spf (WE DON'T WANT TO BE CRUSTY AT 30 YALL), and some water proof mascara to top off my makeup. I put on my swim suit that I had picked out. With jean shorts, some Birkenstocks, and my favorite colored tan top (whatever color you want ofc let's have fun!).

 With jean shorts, some Birkenstocks, and my favorite colored tan top (whatever color you want ofc let's have fun!)